Bong cleaning in general

Denture cleaners... Leave overnight, clean in the morning..
Are you really in that much of a hurry to need it all cleaned there and then? If so, I'd say, acetone....

I clean my bong every morning after coffee and watering the girls. So...yes, I want it for a nice, clean wake-n-bake "there and then". I'm not really in that much of a hurry 'cause the coffee has to start to kick-in before I toke. Overnight is out 'cause that's when I use it the most. I think I have it down, but I've been wrong before. But not about the ACETONE.

:roorrip: :thanks:

Yes, all those steps are right on except after water rinse, why "let dry". Doubles cleaning time for a, what, 1% stronger solution, if that!

Yes, and, of course, your cleaning solution should always be what gang? Right. A-C-E-T-O-N-E.

or

Whirrled Peas.:Namaste:

Old thread but wanted to change some advice... Got some new denture cleaners year ago, had couple box's that lasted years, maybe 10, close... New denture cleaners don't work.. something has changed.. maybe arsnics not healthy anymore :rofl: anyway denture cleaners in Australia (sterdant) don't clean bongs anymore, shattered, was the easiest....

Back
Top Bottom