Bong for the better?

Hybrick

420 Member
So I have been smoking on this same stuff for about three weeks...Id call...low mids...usually go through three bowls a night..smoke all day when im not working.

Again...three weeks...same stuff.. id rate low mids...about 3 bowls a night.

I have been smoking out of this bubbler..smallish...also smallish bowl but not too small.

Tonight I remembered this little bong I had that I put away because we broke the bowl...bongs only about 4 inches bigger than bubbler.

I used the bowl from the bubbler in the 3-4 inch bigger bong.

1 hit...im done for tonight.

I havent thought about this lately buy I know I have looked this up and people generally agree that there is no real benefit of taking a bigger hit over a bunch of smaller hits...

I have read research...

Why the hell do my legs feel like noodles then? I couldnt get this high smoking 3 bowls back to back of the same shit...now one hit has me blasted like I have some grade AAA shit.

And heres the kicker...I didnt even take a huge hit...this bowls still full as hell and it was atleast 45 minutes ago when I hit it...still cant imagine hitting it again.

I want to understand the science here because I feel like Ive wasted hundreds of dollars using anything smaller than my little bong now.

But what the hell

I suspect that the key is in the bowl size and how fast it burns up the product. A bowl that allows a bit slower of a burn will allow more of the THC to be converted into the form that hits your head, while some bowls just flash the life right out of it or worse, don't get it to the proper temperature to do that little chemical conversion that happens when you light the match. A slow steady pull on that bong, with the proper bowl attached... yes, it can make a huge difference in the quality of your high. There is a glass pipe that is sold here, one of the sponsors of our forum, Perfect Pipe. It is built with this idea in mind... get that bowl to the exact right temperature, and the magic happens.

Back
Top Bottom