Bong Help!

Instead of a gauze would tinfoil not do the trick? That's what I use to do when I had no gauzes

DO NOT use Aluminum foil for a homemade screen - the Aluminum will off-gas when heated - resulting in you smoke being contaminated. I prefer to use Stainless or Ti screen for my pipe and skip the perc's in my water pipe (easier to clean out the ash) so I can go with a screen-less bowl and avoid heating anything other than glass and my Cannabis.

:peace: and :Namaste:

alright i got a ash catcher am i suppose to fill it with water?

IMG00138-20120306-0848.jpg

Nope, don't fill it! An ash catcher catches the majority of the ash that falls through the bowl. It helps keep your bong clean! It's easier to clean out the catcher than it is the bong.

seems like you aren't packing your bowl down enough. Make it nice and snug and take a nice slow long pull and then pull out the slide.

do i pull the ash catcher also?
bc i been leaving it in and just pulling the bowl out
u prolly already know that the blue attachment is the ash catcher

also i was wondering with brand new grinder Space case it has a smell to it and im worried that smell will carry onto the flower should i clean it with soap and water or alcohol or not worry about the smell

I only pull out the bowl too. Hmm, I didn't do anything with my space case, just threw in the bud and grinded it up. After a few grinds it no longer smelt new

Back
Top Bottom