Bong or Blunt

BONG baby, BONG all the way. :bong: Blunts only make you feel higher 'cause of the tobacco leaf, bongs are much healthier and you can control the amount of bud it takes to get high. Blunts are a nice treat, but too much weed is used and they're usually only good for when you've got more than 5 or 6 heads on it.:peace:

i just love vanilla dutches, i can pass them to my friends, it burns for over 15 minutes, so convenient, bongs are cool and everything because u can take chokers and get ripped, but bluntkilla is gonna have to go with blunts over bongs

Bongs AND Blunts!

Bongs are the way to go. Blunts waste weed because it is constantly burning off the end. Also when you smoke a blunt you are smoking tabacco which, aside from being bad for you and addictive, in my opinion takes away from the flavor of the marijuana. As kittyloaf said blunts also stink up your place alot more than a bong. Bongs allow you to smoke the exact amount you want to smoke, and with every new bowl you pack you are smoking fresh green bud. When you smoke a blunt about half way down the weed gets all saturated with resin that takes away from the fresh flavor of the trees. However, I do enjoy a good blunt session every now and then.

I have a 13 3/4" glass bong named the Cyclone for its twisted design: the center spirals into three channels and back into the two-bubble base--I love it. I also love blunts. I roll True Blunt brand wraps (Kush, cotton candy, apple, and bubble gum). The best analogy I can come up with for the kinds of highs would be: the bong is a howitzer (a big cannon for the laypeople) and the blunt is a rail gun. They will both destory you when done correctly. The difference for me is my bong is a one-shot kill if you want it to be. Blunts you nurse along like a good beer. Blunts are good for relaxing into a couch with a couple of friends around a TV. Bongs are more for the "I just got fired and I have to be trashed in the next 20 seconds" scenario. Bongs are also good for starting off a party (for the experienced stoners only) pack a bong and then chase a blunt around afterwards. The newbies will be eliminated in the first round leaving you and your more seasoned stoner friends to reminisce about the last party where you did that and the frosh all passed out in the first hour.

Bongs For Sure They Fuck Ur Shit Up, I Have A 3 Footer So I Know What Hits Better. Im Always Faded Off A Bong Though They Are The Best.

NJerseyChronic said:
I have a 13 3/4" glass bong named the Cyclone for its twisted design: the center spirals into three channels and back into the two-bubble base--I love it. I also love blunts. I roll True Blunt brand wraps (Kush, cotton candy, apple, and bubble gum). The best analogy I can come up with for the kinds of highs would be: the bong is a howitzer (a big cannon for the laypeople) and the blunt is a rail gun. They will both destory you when done correctly. The difference for me is my bong is a one-shot kill if you want it to be. Blunts you nurse along like a good beer. Blunts are good for relaxing into a couch with a couple of friends around a TV. Bongs are more for the "I just got fired and I have to be trashed in the next 20 seconds" scenario. Bongs are also good for starting off a party (for the experienced stoners only) pack a bong and then chase a blunt around afterwards. The newbies will be eliminated in the first round leaving you and your more seasoned stoner friends to reminisce about the last party where you did that and the frosh all passed out in the first hour.

i like your analogies and how you differentiate between the two, sounds 100% correct

Bongs..definately.
For some reason I am immune to blunts...call me crazy... they dont do much for me and they make me cough too much. In fact, I only like joints on special occasions and if they are big fattys- which is all i can roll anyways... And the fact that rolling uses more weed than I have to waste.
For travelling purposes, I take a cigarette holder.. seconds as a one hitter and if I am pulled over, I just throw one of my cigarettes in it!
Bubblers are my kryptonite though, they always ALWAYS do the trick!

I would have to say bong. I used to always smoke j's and blunts, but it makes me grieve to see really good bud rolled into a j or a blunt when you have a bong.

burning blunt=burning weed, bong for me. but i got a better idea to get high. 1g in a blunt and then 1g in a bong, problem solved

Back
Top Bottom