Bong or Joint?

Bong or Joint

• Bong

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Joint

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

in-cYst

Which method do you guys like more? Its been an ongoing discussion with my friends and I. I personally prefer to take a bong hit, because I get baked quicker. How about you guys, with the question simply being: Bong Hit or a toke from a joint?

Which method do you guys like more? Its been an ongoing discussion with my friends and I. I personally prefer to take a bong hit, because I get baked quicker. How about you guys, with the question simply being: Bong Hit or a toke from a joint?

I'm with you man, I like bong hits because they get you baked faster and I feel like it's more fun to do with people but I guess I haven't had that many joints. Still, long live the bong :roorrip:

theres nothing lie having a joint in your hand and just watchjing it burrn and knowing that the little fucker is gonna make you feel awesome in a few miutes :)

I'm with you man, I like bong hits because they get you baked faster and I feel like it's more fun to do with people but I guess I haven't had that many joints. Still, long live the bong :roorrip:

:bravo:

Overall I do like a small, well made bong with an ice catcher better. However both have their place, I never take the bong outta the house! Joints are much more portable.

If there is enough herb, I love to start with the bong, and take a nice joint on a walk or car ride ;)

If I just want to relax and enjoy the high life I usually settle down to a joint or a bowl pack.. but obviously bowl isn't a choice. I have a lot of pieces including a bubbler, but haven't ever purchased a bong. I do enjoy them, but a little too intense for relaxation in my opinion.

But, in all, as long as you're smoking who cares what it's out of. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom