Bong rip

Also
am looking for a website bong store were they can customize your bong.. like add names or designs of your choosing.. ive google'd but not able to find one. if anyone knows of any please post link or website IRL

Thanks
TK

as far as i know, ROOR will make anything for you; they have a price-tag tough.. ;)

I just saw a $3900 ROOЯ Little Sista on the Internet. That's outrageous! Of course it was one of their premium 7mm thick models, but still...

Also had a diamond-studded solid gold ROOЯ logo, opal-embedded crown mouthpiece, two solid silver cannabis leaves, gold-gilded (ice notches, beaker bottom, bowl, diffuser), and other custom features.

Some people must have too much money and nothing important and/or worthwhile to spend it on, lol.

Eh , I've got five of those and a bong made out of straight diamond .

But in all seriousness , that is ridiculous . Got any pics of it for us to see ? And I have a video of me taking a monster hit , but unfortunately my phones computer wire needs to be replaced *sigh*

Nah, no pics and didn't save the link. I think it might have been called "Dealer's Cup" or something. Was definitely a "custom" ROOЯ Little Sista. You could try doing a Google search for that or possibly for "stupid waste of money" (lol - sort of).

Thanks for the Rep!

Just ordered a roor bong... been saving for this almost a month now, should get to me within a week :roorrip:
CANT WAIT!!

it's 4 feet.. looks small on pic though. $159.00, my friend says I overpaid but.. this is the one I wanted.

U rly didn't overpay that's the normal costs for a ROOR bong! For me ROOR are the best bongs! Good old "Made in Germany" :thumb::Namaste:

What kind of weed were you smoking in the vid?

Some weed is easier to toke up than others due to lung expansion so...know what I mean?

Kinda hard to toke blue cheese like that.

Just sayin'...lol

Nice hit though, after 25+ yrs of smoking, that just hurts me to take so much anymore! :roorrip::bongrip::bravo:

I was smoking trainwreck at that time. But yeah,, I can't take big hits to my homegrown white widow, ill start caughing for sure.

What kind of weed were you smoking in the vid?

Some weed is easier to toke up than others due to lung expansion so...know what I mean?

Kinda hard to toke blue cheese like that.

Just sayin'...lol

Nice hit though, after 25+ yrs of smoking, that just hurts me to take so much anymore! :roorrip::bongrip::bravo:

I love trainwreck , all I've been smoking for the past 2 weeks . But for trainwreck thats pretty good , shoot a vid of you hittin the widow and post it , then pass the bong to one of us ;)

Yea...it's not how much you can take in a single bong rip...it's how much total you can smoke in a day...I'll take that challenge

In Jamaica I burned through about an ounce and a half in just 2 days...talk about chain smoking...holey $h!t that was a challenge but I managed to smoke it all before I left the island and it weren't no schwag either!

Yea, luckily that Jamaican weed was a very good sativa and not a heavy indica or I would not have been able to smoke that much but the low CDB content made it easy to handle.

To be honest, if it had been GDP, I would probably have only been able to smoke about 3-4 grams in 2 days because I would have been sleeping the rest of the time...lol

That's just it about a weed smoking competition though. It can't be a level playing field if everyone is not smoking the exact same weed out of the exact same device because (as we all should know) every strain is different in it's lung expansion properties as well as CDB and THC potency which kinda makes it hard to judge without their being any control.

Now, let weed be legalized to the point of having any kind available anywhere in the US, like beer? Oh yea baby! It'll be on then! Let the competition begin! LOL

Back
Top Bottom