Bong rip

Thanks for the Rep!

Just ordered a roor bong... been saving for this almost a month now, should get to me within a week :roorrip:
CANT WAIT!!

it's 4 feet.. looks small on pic though. $159.00, my friend says I overpaid but.. this is the one I wanted.

roor_water_bongs_zumo_4_2_orange_3_piece.jpg

Ooooh I hear a challenge. Just got my bluedot it's a foot an a half with a 22 tube palmtree perc each tube with 3 slits each. That's 88 total and it has a thick ass ice catcher so you don't shatter that beautiful palmtree.

photo_44_2.JPG

photo_43_1.JPG

I want that bong ^ ... but If I had a bong , I would gladly accept the challenge . maybe I'll kill a blunt in one hit and see if you can top that ;)

Ooooh I hear a challenge. Just got my bluedot it's a foot an a half with a 22 tube palmtree perc each tube with 3 slits each. That's 88 total and it has a thick ass ice catcher so you don't shatter that beautiful palmtree.

photo_44_2.JPG

photo_43_1.JPG

:bravo:

Roors are nice...I have a 2 foot double perk roor and it hits like a champ!!!!!

how much were yours?
I got mine a few weeks ago in the mail and it had a crack on it.. so now am waiting again for them to send me another. it feels like I've been waiting forever and when it finally gets here it has a F@#%ing crack on it.. I was so disapointed.

Also
am looking for a website bong store were they can customize your bong.. like add names or designs of your choosing.. ive google'd but not able to find one. if anyone knows of any please post link or website IRL

Thanks
TK

Also
am looking for a website bong store were they can customize your bong.. like add names or designs of your choosing.. ive google'd but not able to find one. if anyone knows of any please post link or website IRL

Thanks
TK
I may be able to help you with that I have access to a laser that can engrave basically any design or words you'd like

Acid where did you get that bong and how much brotha?

Trails kewl there's one on my corner! Sweetness! I will check cause there kinda pricy! I picked up some BigRed yesterday from Yoki-A-Ma yesterday! Nice stuff!

I just saw a $3900 ROOЯ Little Sista on the Internet. That's outrageous! Of course it was one of their premium 7mm thick models, but still...

Also had a diamond-studded solid gold ROOЯ logo, opal-embedded crown mouthpiece, two solid silver cannabis leaves, gold-gilded (ice notches, beaker bottom, bowl, diffuser), and other custom features.

Some people must have too much money and nothing important and/or worthwhile to spend it on, lol.

Has anyone tried one of ROOЯ's carbon filter adaptors?

Back
Top Bottom