Bong water

KB.BUD

I have a few questions about bong water. First my friend drank it.. will it fuck you up? Also are there any other things you can use instead of water (koolaid, lemonade...)

I have a few questions about bong water. First my friend drank it.. will it fuck you up? Also are there any other things you can use instead of water (cooled, lemonade...)
Hey man first off dint drink the bong water all thats in there is all the smuck and carcinogens filtered out of the smoke,it's just ass.Just enjoy your bong the way it was ment to be enjoyed.:bongrip::peace:

drinking bong water gives you nothing but bad breath and a bad taste in your mouth. if you REALLY want to get messed up put some vodka or whiskey in your bong.

I think the myth is that drinking bong water will also get you high. This is extremely untrue, bong water is one of the more foul tasting things on this green earth. It is usually started by people attempting to trick bong-virgins into drinking the worst tasting beverage in their life. The story is shared with other but by the 50th or so person hears about it is that somebody drank bong water but the reason is unknown. Then their is the question of why would somebody do such a horrible thing? Must be to get fucked up.

Hey KB ,welcome to the site,I wasnt comeing down on you about the bong water.I just didnt want you to go through that,every person I know who tried that ended up pukeing their guts out.Cool to meet you and keep on keeping on. :peace:

hey no harm taken. I have just heard from a few old timers and stoner friends that bong water does fuck you up... Would i ever do it "NO"... sounds like the sickest shit ever lol.

I suspect it is kids who drink bong water. Kids do not belong here.

well it wasn't me that drank the bong water.. it was a drunk/stoned person at my party lol.. and i guess she felt she wasn't drunk/stoned enough LOL...

anyways guys onto my 2nd question... is there any other fluids i could put in my bong to enhance flavor? I love the taste of strait up dank bud but sometimes its nice to switch it up i think..

Just a heads up bro,you should update your profile.Not saying your underage but anyone without a correct date of birth will be banned from the site.All the rules are in the guidelines,wich is a must to read.This is a chill place but it has rules wich due to the subject matter must be followed.And if you love the taste stick with the water,some fluids(thicker ones) will actually detract from your high.

I wonder if anybody has run bong water threw their coffee maker and made coffee with it. Waste not want not.
I dont think I'd like that too much.I think when I found this place my
2nd post was Cannabis Infused coffee.I got a couple of good answers but still want to find a tasty(no ofense Urdedpal)way to make coffee that would get me high.

Well first off, bong water is just super disgusting and gross... ewwww. But obviously that's been established in the thread already. You can use koolaid in your bong. However I've only done it a few times.

if you REALLY want to get messed up put some vodka or whiskey in your bong.

I'm not 100% on this, but I've read that alcohol absorbs some THC. Now I know for a fact that water absorbs 0% THC. So why use alchol and lose some THC when you could use water and lose none? I've never put alcohol in my bong though, so maybe I'm missing out on something awesome... anway, thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom