Bongs, Blunts, Joints, Vape etc.

TokeTrees43

If you had to choose one method/form of smoking or oral marijuana consumption for the rest of your life what would it be?

Personally i would have to say Bongs or bowls because there are so many different pieces to choose from,

Re: Bongs,Blunts,Joints,Vape ect..

Joints. IF one were to run out of herb, one could always roll the roaches. Besides, the whole process of clipping, breaking up the bud and rolling one is very therapeutic. Over 30 years of smoking experience. :)

I think no matter how it it is done, if done for medical reasons it does not matter one person may be only to vape, another a joint/blunt and others a bong me along with DOD am old school so give me a zigzag and roll it up, peace OG

Either a vape or a bong. I enjoy my Vape very much, and it's much healthier and better for the lungs. But I don't know that I could give up the bong. It is generally determined by what kind of mood I am in, and what I want to do. If I want a more mild and fresh brain high, I will Vape. But if I want to get baked, I'm picking up the bong. It's easier to moderate from the Vape, thus I can more easily control how high I get. When I hit out of the bong, I am just completely baked afterwards. It would be really hard for me to chose.

Overall, I think I would have to go with the Vape, although it seems to take me much longer than hitting the bong. (Vape has to warm up, inhale, repeat), Bong, just pack and rip. Also don't need electricity for the bong, so I don't know, it's a hard decision!

If you had to choose one method/form of smoking or oral marijuana consumption for the rest of your life what would it be?

Personally i would have to say Bongs or bowls because there are so many different pieces to choose from,

Thats a difficult question. I use cannabutter daily and smoke later on in the day for night time.... To have to choice just one I would go with the butter because the high lasts so much longer. But I do love to buy a bong
but then again I can bake a new type of cake too...

Zig-Zags. Firmly believe God stopped looking for better ways to get high after He invented the Frenchman who invented them. The things just literally melt and taste like nothing, and are nothing like the bogus brands that taste as if they're made from recycled Chinese phone books, like E-Z Wider.

Tough decision. I'd probably chose a portable vaporizer.

Any and all kinds of hand-carved wood pieces :)

I have smoked Joints pipes Bongs and Vapes and I personally perfreer a bong. Just for the simple fact that I can make a Bong out of any thing and the water takes the harshness away. My dad smokes joints and he loves them but I could never get good at rolling them and ended up wasting too much bud. :(

I much prefer to be vaporized... The hard part is finding a good vaporizer. A lot of the portables are lackluster, as are some of the cheaper non-portables. The good ones are pricey, but the flavor with them is amazing, it's easier on your lungs/health, and creates virtually no lingering odor. I've never been a cig. smoker, though, so the idea of vaporizing has always appealed to me versus combustion. For many with cancer or other medical issues, it should be a no-brainer to vaporize imo. Otherwise, I'd have to go bong if I'm setting something ablaze...

:bong:

I use blunts, bowls and have a bong. I like the bong least. I am in my late 20's and the bong seems too "college" for me. If I had to choose it would be blunts. I never really likes paper and have never used a vape.

if I had to pick just 1 it would be my BONG. for me, the pipe is to harsh at times but a bong with a little ice water in it gives me a nice smooth hit.

Back
Top Bottom