Bongs: Good or bad? What's you opinion?

my bong was the first real piece i ever got and it has served me extremely well for over 4 years. it overshadows any other piece i have by far and gets me higher by miles:bong::bongrip::allgood::peace:

I say we should all smoke through water or Vaporize. I perssonally do not like to Vape, I don't think it is strong enough and I am not sure what is going on most of the time with that crazy grey air floating around my Valcano.

But, I do love gravity bongs, you should all get into cutting up a bottle or find a Gravity vortex, because the quality of the smoke is sooooo nice. It is cold and clean. I don't know if it is the extra filter on the vortex or just the vaccuume seal or something, but this thing freshens up my smoke and lets me take a HUGE rip without coughing or choking. No joke, it is crazy how large a hit I have seen people (even little girls) take off a vortex without falling over or choking.

Bongs: bad.

Vaping: extraordinary!

Deja vu...?

Well bongs can be bad and good in some situations, if yer the type of gyt that just loves to Rip big chops , then yes it is bad, it hurts the lungs, kills the cylia in yer throat ( thats why experienced chop takes never cough ) and leaves you hacking up flem the next day, BUT they do get Mega high. if yer the type of guy that just likes to relax , pack a bowl and take tokes out of it, the smoke is much less concentrated and the water has filtered out a lot of the "crap" in the smoke, but it is a little wate of weed since its not concentrated smoke , and the bowl does smoulder after lighting, when im with buddies on the weekends after work , im gonna take a big chop to kick off my weekend, weekdays i'll usually just smoke a joint, maybe fire up the bubbler, and Maybe take a smaller chop than usual

Bongs over almost everything any day. joints are great, better than blunts for me. I don't what it is, blunts don't do it for me, I have to shotgun them.

So you could probably drink the bong water and get high since its being extracted through the water? I'm sure you would have to drink a shit load though, LOL.

Don't ever drink the bong water. If you even got it down your throat i'd be surprised.

I roll joints, because it cuts down on the :paraphernalia"

I had/have a personal bubbler I got for Christmas from my husband (the one who says I smoke to much) and I enjoyed that. I have never used a bong or a vaporizer. I would love to try it, but I'm just happy when I have something to smoke!

Lady

I enjoy cannabis any which way I can. I have a rather large collection of paraphernalia and I am a good roller of blunts and stuff. But I OH So LOVE to take a bong rip. I do own vaporizers but I like smoking. I am just a guy who really enjoys weed. I don't put ganja in my body because I think its healthy. I do what I do to enjoy getting high. This is my opinian. For people who take it as medicine, thats great. I like it most for its recreational uses.

I enjoy cannabis any which way I can. I have a rather large collection of paraphernalia and I am a good roller of blunts and stuff. But I OH So LOVE to take a bong rip. I do own vaporizers but I like smoking. I am just a guy who really enjoys weed. I don't put ganja in my body because I think its healthy. I do what I do to enjoy getting high. This is my opinian. For people who take it as medicine, thats great. I like it most for its recreational uses.

haha same here but I argue that even using for recreation will serve medicinal purposes. I'm not prescribed but weeds my anti-depresseant. I'm like the only person I know who isn't on a depression pill or seeing a therapist.

I do it cause I like it and the shit keeps me sane in this crazy fucked up world we live in these days.

i love bongs... i love smoking out of my bong!

for me it depends if theres people or not, if I am by myself I like a nice bubbler, but normally we smoke a medium (glass only) bong, i hate taking huge puffs, theres a big difference between an "its too big of a puff" cough and a " wow thats good pot" cough, I prefer the latter,
but glass only.. plastic stinks ... literally lol

but favorite way of puffing is pure blonde hash by hotknives:)
**puff puff pass:passitleft:**

Back
Top Bottom