Bonkers

WeedWhacker

420 Member
Hi everyone, I'm Ed. I grew four Bonkers this year and I must say that it is one of the best plants I've ever grown. It was a winner in every regard. I germinated seven seeds, all came up quickly and grew like gang busters. Three I gave to friends. They became very big plants, very well branched and many huge top buds. They really weren't overly bushy though I did remove the big leaves and opened the plants up to the light and better air circulation. They were ready to start harvesting by mid September, three in very big planters and one in the ground. There was a
lot of sugar on the buds and small bud leaves. I got big yields from every plant and the weed itself is awesome. It scrambles your brain by about half way through the joint and it stays with you for a good while. It smokes great, has a nice taste and fragrance. So I would rate this one 20 out of 10 :smokin:

@WeedWhacker ,nice post and description of Bonkers, though I've never heard of that strain. I'll have to check it out and consider it for one of my next year's crop.

Thanks for the post.

Back
Top Bottom