Bonsai Mothers

Not met him personally! but have chatted with him several times over the years on another site i won't mention.

He's still around, and i've hardly heard anyone say a bad word about the guy.
Here in the Uk he is a Legend... and has contributed alot by giving advise... Basic to advance growing techniques, around the globe and has recently created a few british strains that have impressed most of us here!

Not met him personally! but have chatted with him several times over the years on another site i won't mention.

He's still around, and i've hardly heard anyone say a bad word about the guy.
Here in the Uk he is a Legend... and has contributed alot by giving advise... Basic to advance growing techniques, around the globe and has recently created a few british strains that have impressed most of us here!

Really, cool, please pm me with the site where he hangs out. So he's in the UK then?

This was great FPF thanks and your pictures were real helpful....great job

You know ghost quit displaying the BH logo after he came here. He said it was like wearing a target on your back.

Now that we have integrated the threads, are you getting any visitors from the ones that don't like the BHs?

No, I'm getting fewer hits all together! Even some that used to visit have vanished. Oh well, I'll just keep to myself I guess.

Back
Top Bottom