Bonsaiweed's Dwarf Low Flyer, Indoor Tent, Soil, LED, First Grow, 2018, Terminated

Just think of the following you’re building up for the next grow journal. Lol
Toooooooo muuuuuuucccccchhhhh ppppprrrreeeeeesssssshshhhhhhuuurrrrreeeeee :ganjamon:

Funny, I think you guys are just enamored with weed voyeurism. :cool:

I did take the Yellow Princess for my avatar though..... little ugly duckling.

Afternoon Bonsai, see you over in @Knockout so figure I be neighborly and pop on over... I have a strong interest in soil in/out door.... Don't mind me, brought a beanbagsis.....:high-five:

Funny, you came in AFTER it was over. If you want to see the substance of the journal, you will have to rewind to the first page and take a stroll down the posts to the ugly end.

It was fun to post, and I tried to make the reading enjoyable, but this thread doesn't want to die........ :rip:

You will see, if you go back and read through.....

I think people are just keeping in on life support in the fears I may leave.

I don't see why, but I guess many like me being here. I'm like the old guy at the gas (filling/petrol) station that you wave at every morning. You talk to him, he just talks about the weather or rambles about his bad knees, etc...... Yeah.....I can be that way.....;)

Im actually on pg 17 at the moment, as throughout all the journals I follow 97.5% I'd say all have something to do with soil and that's just bomb for me as I really want to get it into LOS but had to put that on the back burner a bit... But cheers for having me and don't mind me while I catch up bud...:Namaste:

Im actually on pg 17 at the moment, as throughout all the journals I follow 97.5% I'd say all have something to do with soil and that's just bomb for me as I really want to get it into LOS but had to put that on the back burner a bit... But cheers for having me and don't mind me while I catch up bud...:Namaste:

Smeegle... whats los ??? Enlighten me lmao nd slap me if I'm being totally thick on an obvious abbreviation

Back
Top Bottom