Boo’s First Sponsored Grow: Featuring Atreum Lighting’s Hydra x2!

Highya Boo,
Your Blowdream is a nice looking auto. Looks like you'll be really pleased with her come harvest time! Happy Smokin'

Hi everybody! Hope all are well. Just wanted to drop a little update on Miss Blow Dream auto flower. She’s really been diggin’ the @Atreum Lighting Hydra. It’s a great little light. :high-five:
She is 32 days old today...
PXL_20210630_205052776.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210630_205025341.PORTRAIT.jpg

No signs of flower. :eek: This is the point in time where I’m thinking “oh shit, is this a photoperiod?” and/or “oh holy shit, she’s gonna be a monster!” I sure hope it’s the latter!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh shit, is this a photoperiod?” and/or “oh holy shit, she’s gonna be a monster!” I sure hope it’s the latter!!!
Auto or photo, pretty sure that "monster" thing's gonna happen either way...:adore:

Hi everybody! Hope all are well. Just wanted to drop a little update on Miss Blow Dream auto flower. She’s really been diggin’ the @Atreum Lighting Hydra. It’s a great little light. :high-five:
She is 32 days old today...
PXL_20210630_205052776.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210630_205025341.PORTRAIT.jpg

No signs of flower. :eek: This is the point in time where I’m thinking “oh shit, is this a photoperiod?” and/or “oh holy shit, she’s gonna be a monster!” I sure hope it’s the latter!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I currently have that problem my amnesia's are photo not auto 8 weeks old no flower. Setting things up today to make the flip it messed up my plans

I currently have that problem my amnesia's are photo not auto 8 weeks old no flower. Setting things up today to make the flip it messed up my plans
Oof! Sorry to hear that Mdlroad. I'm keeping the faith that this one is an auto since the last auto flower seed I had from this breeder (Victory Seed Co.) went 32-ish days before bursting into flower. Fingers crossed she does because that will def mess up plans...for her tent mate White Widow. :oops:

Oof! Sorry to hear that Mdlroad. I'm keeping the faith that this one is an auto since the last auto flower seed I had from this breeder (Victory Seed Co.) went 32-ish days before bursting into flower. Fingers crossed she does because that will def mess up plans...for her tent mate White Widow. :oops:
I had auto go over 40 days but I can tell this one not gonna flower. On the flip side pun intended she should be an awesome photo we'll see

:ciao:Happy Sunday and 4th of July! Blow Dream auto is now 36 days old and I think she's getting ready to show flowering. Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about.
PXL_20210704_211157959.PORTRAIT.jpg

in the "v" on the left side there's a little tiny bump with what looks like a white pistil thing getting ready to push out.
PXL_20210704_211107640.PORTRAIT.jpg

You can see them a little better on this branch. Both sides have them in this pic.
Fingers crossed I'm right. ;)

Back
Top Bottom