Boo’s First Sponsored Grow: Featuring Atreum Lighting’s Hydra x2!

:ciao: Hi! I needed to pull the little auto ladies out of the tent to adjust the rack so I grabbed some photos. They are both 42 days old. The White Widow has been in flower for a week or so (?), I forgot to grab that detail and don’t feel like scrolling…. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyhow, here are some pics:
First up - Blow Dream autoflower from Victory Seed Co. She took 40 days, but she is finally starting to flower. I’ve been holding her and White Widow at 5 grams per gal for a little while now. Blow Dream looks to me like she could use 5.5 g/gallon now.
PXL_20210710_204736211.PORTRAIT.jpg

She’s a beautiful plant with nice node separation.
PXL_20210710_204809315.PORTRAIT.jpg

Tallest 2 nodes are approximately 42 “ tall (measured from the bottom of the bag).

Next up is White Widow autoflower from Dope Seeds (thank you again @Carcass). she almost has a blue green look to her, hard to capture in the pics.
PXL_20210710_205024039.jpg
She has been a low maintenance gal so far.
PXL_20210710_205054997.jpg

Her tallest nodes are right about 36” and she’s been stretching for days now. :p
A little bud shot:
PXL_20210710_205154947.PORTRAIT.jpg

You can see a little of the blue hue that I’m talking about in this pic above.
PXL_20210710_205404101.MP.jpg

This is one of the occasions that I’m thankful for the two, separate lights (and thank you again @Atreum Lighting for the sponsorship!) since I can adjust them individually based on height and also the lighting needs for each of the plants. I’m still wondering what the heck I’m going to do in a couple of weeks. Oof! Only time will tell….:peace:

Beautiful autos, Boo! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm glad that WW is doing a good job for you!
I needed to pull the not-so-little auto ladies out of the tent
FTFY!

More kudos over here! :bravo:

Go for it!

LOL...thank you for that detail!

A little purple in there.

Of blue if you prefer! I'd have to check that with @Grand Daddy Black. :)
I'd have to see that one in person in order to accurately misgauge the color. :straightface:

Soooo :ciao: it's been a week since we thought Blow Dream was in flower. Here she is today:
PXL_20210716_185947688.MP.jpg
PXL_20210716_185937588.jpg

She really doesn't look like she's in flower....:hmmmm:. My first thought was "well, maybe I should just flip my lights to 12/12...
PXL_20210716_185803166.jpg

But I don’t have room for both of those plants in the tent when/if she flowers! Oof! I know I said I didn’t want to, but I may move her outside. White widow is doing her thing very well and I feel like she should stay, but I’m still torn. :straightface: Seems like this may be my turn for fauxto(s).

It's fun to come out of our comfort zone sometimes! We tend to learn more than staying safe. It doesn't always work. But your outdoor beauties will turn out to be even more gorgeous!! Happy Smokin'

Thank

Thanks HH! She’s in a 3 gallon Pot. I’ve tried some different sizes and kinds lately but I think aim just gonna stick with 3 gallon plastic pots for my autos. I seem to have the best results with that combo. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice, I’m a 3 gallon girl myself :high-five:

She’s in a 3 gallon Pot.
And she's filling it out very nicely- So beautiful, Boo!......

I've always grown in 3 gallon plastic pots too, but my next outdoor auto is going to be in a 3 gallon fabric pot- just waiting on something to sprout, since NLa#1 didn't make it out of the ground...
NLa#2 (the last nl seed) is still keeping me wondering...either way, something indica is going to end up in that fabric pot, possibly a Blueberry auto if this last NL is a no-show..

Gorgeous Boo, you sure have a talent with autos!!!
Thanks HH! I’m definitely getting comfortable with them. :cheesygrinsmiley: I really do love growing autoflowers.
And she's filling it out very nicely- So beautiful, Boo!......

I've always grown in 3 gallon plastic pots too, but my next outdoor auto is going to be in a 3 gallon fabric pot- just waiting on something to sprout, since NLa#1 didn't make it out of the ground...
NLa#2 (the last nl seed) is still keeping me wondering...either way, something indica is going to end up in that fabric pot, possibly a Blueberry auto if this last NL is a no-show..
Thanks Carcass! And thank you again for the seed! :high-five: Honestly, there’s something about the fabric pots that I just don’t like. It’s too bad because I have a lot of them! :straightface: I’m sorry about the NLs, that blows big time.:(

Thanks Shed!

Honestly, there’s something about the fabric pots that I just don’t like
Yeah, I figured I'd try it at least once, since I've got a bunch of them...never know, they might be great...they hold a bit more soil than the plastic ones, and that can't be a bad thing ..
I’m sorry about the NLs, that blows big time.:(
I haven't given up on the second one quite yet, but it's getting close...

She's starting to get a shape like the GSC in my other tent.
They do both have that "spray of roses" thing going on....
Beautiful!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom