Boo’s First Sponsored Grow: Featuring Atreum Lighting’s Hydra x2!

I’m pretty sure. Lemme go check!
I'm dyslexic!
PXL_20210816_224543004.MP.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: Just wanted to do a final update to this journal. I don’t want to repeat the whole thing here so if you want to see how my beautiful White Widow auto that looked like this:
PXL_20210816_135825733.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210816_140224390.jpg
PXL_20210816_135743954.jpg

Ended up like this:
PXL_20210825_153234621.jpg

You need to go to the last page of my Perpetual grow since I can’t get it to link here. :straightface:
So. My second grow under the @Atreum Lighting Hydras is done. I love those lights. They are super bright and the dimming capability is really helpful in a lot of situations. I will say that they run a little hot, but they have the ability to remove the drivers and relocate them outside the tent. I didn’t because my entire Playhouse is lined with pine/cedar and I was uncomfortable doing that so I ran the AC a lot. The only thing I would suggest is that the instructions include directions how to unhook the cables in order to remove the drivers. I’m pretty capable with tools, but I was a little concerned about twisting things the wrong direction or pulling when I shouldn’t, so I didn’t mess with it at all. Would I buy the Hydra light? Absolutely! It’s at a great price point, it works as advertised, and the customer service was great. Thank you again @Atreum Lighting for the opportunity! :love:

Back
Top Bottom