Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

I go from peat cups into ProMix in solo cups.
the “salve bin”... (need to figure that out still!).
Copy paper box from the office! I now have about 4 of them filled to the top.
I think means I need to give them nutes early?
MrS got here, and I believe him!
Here's my trick. It doesn't work but it's still my trick.
Once the second set of true leaves start, come in at 1g/gal of megacrop. The second set you should be at 2g and hold there until the start of the fourth set. At that point I'm looking at the plant to see how fast she is growing and may go to 2.5g or 3g.
Since you are changing nute amounts quickly you can only feed small amounts of water. Enough to keep them going. That way you can add a new amount without having to wait a week for the cups or pots to dry out. I hope that makes sense.
Thank you :adore:

I dilute down my stronger nutes because I don't trust 1g measurements of MC though.
Oh. I guess I should start a new (perpetual) Journal too. :battingeyelashes:
You can have the mods change the title of this one if you just want to carry on. Hit the REPORT button on your first post and give them the new title. Easy peasy. ;)

I dilute down my stronger nutes because I don't trust 1g measurements of MC though.
True and a very good point. I have found though that when the plant is that small it's not really looking for all the stuff that's in the MC so a few missing balls or too many has never seemed to make a difference at that stage of growth.

Should I go straight ProMix in the solo cups and/or mix the silica also (Or not)?
I go from peat cups into ProMix in solo cups.
Shed's method works great so I would do the same. Once the seed is cracked on mine they go straight into the cup. I'm not good with scissors so my wife doesn't want me to get hurt.

Done. I'm tired. Need to roll up a J to play around here! :high-five:
IMG_20200917_193554.jpg

Nice tray of bud :thumb:
:thanks: Haha. Yeah it is! My fingers hurt and my two sets of trimmers are squeaking. Glad to have it done and excited for what’s next with it.
The Cinderella’s from the tent are a potent little buzz right now. Interestingly enough, the Pineapple Express seem to be getting stronger as they age (maybe it’s just me). Regardless, it’s delightful. I should buy more of those seeds. Lol.
Thanks for watching my journal! :green_heart:

I don't. I use unscented, but the peppermint version can be used for shampoo, tooth paste, body wash, and both killing ants and masking their scent trails.

Dr Bronners should be available near you. It's been around forever.

Save the ULH for the salve bin...you're on your way!
I’ve not found the Dr. Bronners yet. Our store shelves are still fairly sparse in that aisle. Being so far out in the country is challenging too. Even though we are Prime members we no longer get next day shipping, we have a “day” of the week that everything is delivered. So, I don’t “need“ it now which is why I’m still looking around town. Building a toolbox of weapons for future grows....lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom