Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

This is a Cinderella 99 bud from the tent grow this summer. She has all kinds of red hairs since curing.
IMG_20200921_171023.jpg

And here is some of her in a J..:blunt:
IMG_20200921_171720.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

High Boo! I got so behind so sorry but wow you did an awesome job getting through the rot incidents and coming out with some useable bud :love: It can be a very stressful ride and I’d almost say a kind of ‘right of passage’ except :hmmmm: it doesn’t just happen once to an outdoor grower :rolleyes: so it’s less an initiation than it is a reality, unfortunately. ANd C99 is not particularly resistant to it so you did awesome to only loose some. Big Momma was a beautiful beast for sure!

i collected things while i was catching up...
overcast lighting was interesting to me.
”...no conflicting shadows” an early photography mentor once said to me. Sunlight can be very difficult.

C99's, so not the easiest plant to grow outside
Yes what he said :thumb:
have to roll off your back like they never happened
So much this. I had to walk away from my entire summer crop last season here - white webby mould on the plant surface from whitefly ‘residue’ (terribly out of balance season due to to the drought and fires) - 4 beauties days from finish :rip: :love: such is life and death.

cabinet is almost done
Speaking of life! :D Wowsers I love it! Damn fine set up and nicely versatile. I‘m looking forward to seeing how you kit it out and in full action.

End of the day sleepy time for me here so I’ll say goodnight, for now :ciao:

So the Dreamberry is doing okay in the tent all by herself.
IMG_20200920_120728.jpg

2020-9-22 13-22-19.jpg

But it looks like a problem is starting. Nitrogen deficiency? Hunger? Colder temps? Normal leaf deterioration in flower? She is nearly 5 weeks floweringand about 9 weeks since sprouting out of the soil.
IMG_20200922_131807.jpg
IMG_20200922_131748.jpg

The yellowing leaves is what I'm talking about. There was damage to the lower leaves from being outside. Seems like it is starting low and moving upwards. Feeding with DynaGrow Bloom and Protekt. Autoseeds site says harvest in 70-75 days... Hmmm. I guess I should look at Trichromes too.

Based on the color of the pistils alone I'd say you have two weeks easy, and it's quite a looker!

Yellowing from the bottom up is a pretty classic sign of N def, so if there is headroom in your nutes, I'd consider moving up.

Generally speaking, colder temps will inhibit the plant from nutrient uptake, but it depends on what you mean by cold.
"Cannabis varieties react differently to cold, although below a median temperature of 12ºC they are universally at risk of death. As with water, which at higher temperature contains a lower concentration of dissolved oxygen, once the air cools to below 18-20ºC the plant's metabolism will slow down gradually and hinder or halt development.
...low temperatures will detrimentally affect the root system and the uptake of nutrients, particularly in the case of magnesium. This micro-nutrient is vital for the proper development of the cannabis plant and if the substrate is colder than 18ºC then this element is most likely not being absorbed by the plant. "
Source

:thanks: I agree with the pistil point And she looks exactly like the pic on the Autoseeds site (#winning!). I think I marked my guess for her harvest in mid October and the ULH :)rip:) on Halloween. She had one cold night, in the 50s last week and I’ve had a heater in the Playhouse on a timer since then. I have been giving the maximum nutes recommended on the bottle for several weeks now (1/2 tsp per gal). Go up to 3/4 tsp per gal? Perhaps switch her over the MC?

Thank you Shed. I do have CalMag on hand so when she’s light enough I will add that to the mix, likely tomorrow. I believe the rust spots are from several weeks ago when she was out there with the two monster Cindy’s and the bugs. However, I will pay close attention to them. ;)
On another topic - the Pileated Woodpecker that got shocked and fell from the top of the telephone pole has recovered! I will pick him/her up tomorrow afternoon and release on the farm. Amazing. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom