Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Happy Wednesday all! :ciao: I believe it's been a week since Z's Trichromes were on display. Here we go:
PXL_20201230_190313454.jpg
PXL_20201230_190304987.jpg
PXL_20201230_190037759.jpg

PXL_20201230_190004211.jpg
PXL_20201230_185944671.jpg
PXL_20201230_185918030.jpg
PXL_20201230_185856718.jpg
PXL_20201230_185846967.jpg

I am still not seeing any amber. A lot of cloudy though? She is starting to look tired and I'm getting some browning of leaves in the upper colas. I turned the lights down a bit.
PXL_20201230_185815894.jpg

Also looks like there's a lot of salt build up at the drain holes. Maybe it's just the MC?

Hope all are well and looking forward to kicking 2020 to the curb soon. :peace:

PXL_20201230_185649031.jpg

Hi B, Wow that zkittlez is insane. What a beauty! Looking forward for the next grow.
I dropped four of my own Afghani x Purple Punch and am waiting to see what happens.
Smile and stay stoneder

I'd keep waiting on that amazing piece of auto! Hardly any amber, still some clear, and the leaves don't look like they've given up the ghost quite yet. As long as it's still drinking I'd hang on a bit longer.

All synthetic nutes will leave those salt stains at the bottom unless you have been periodically flushing the medium throughout the grow. Nothing to be concerned about!

Wow that zkittlez is insane. What a beauty!
Thanks Fredwalk! This is an occasion when a slow starter may win the race! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I dropped four of my own Afghani x Purple Punch and am waiting to see what happens.
That blend sounds amazing. :goodluck:
I'd keep waiting on that amazing piece of auto!
Oh I plan to! I can’t believe how long she’s gone. :laughtwo:
Hardly any amber, still some clear, and the leaves don't look like they've given up the ghost quite yet. As long as it's still drinking I'd hang on a bit longer.
I don’t see any amber, but my eyes are still getting used to looking for it. Lol. She is drinking almost a gallon a day still (with about a quarter of it in run off). :thanks:

there's a lot of salt build up at the drain holes. Maybe it's just the MC?
Yeah, mine get that too- even more since I'm using the silica blast...
Just a tiny bit in one pic.
Good eye, Shed!- I thought I looked closely, didn't see those though...

That's an amazing plant....If all autos grew like that, I think we'd see alot more of them in here...

That's an amazing plant....If all autos grew like that, I think we'd see alot more of them in here...
Seriously! :high-five: I have been thinking about the beginnings of this one and how I might repeat it. LOL. NOT! She did start slowly from germination, took several days for her to pop in the seed and then come up. She is from a Dr. that is not a man but used to sponsor seeds here..;) So it’s not that I had super cooperative genetics going on. Maybe it’s because Zkittles is a popular brand of weed and it is a strong baseline for everybody’s genetic blend? The first one I grew this summer was also a very easy grow - to the point where I felt bad about not paying her much attention (I was focused on saving the Cindys!) so I chose to grow her again - long with the crazy Lemon Haze. The weed from the first Z was one of everyone’s favorite but I only got one jar from her (so about an ounce). I’ve been looking at her a lot since she’s all I’ve got going at the moment, and I think I’ll get more than an ounce this time! :slide:

I wish everyone a very healthy, happy, and prosperous 2021.
Right back at ya, Boo!
And I hope you and yours have a great New Years Eve!

You can just sprinkle a little of it into a joint or pipe- it really kicks up the octane on whatever you're smoking!
Not sure if it would work to add to oil or something like that, because it would to have to be decarbed first.
That's a lot of keif!

Back
Top Bottom