Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Happy new year Boo! Wow, that is a lot of keify goodness! Like carcass said, sprinkle it on top of joints or bowls. I could be wrong, but I believe you can turn it into hash in the oven, if you wanted. Not much longer to go before choppity chop! Well done Boo.

PXL_20210103_142959242.jpg
PXL_20210104_182355080.jpg
PXL_20210104_183020959.jpg
PXL_20210104_174537083.jpg
PXL_20210104_183001910.jpg

I had intended to wait at least another week before harvesting but life got in the way. My brother was diagnosed with stage 4 gastric cancer yesterday and there are so many uncertainties right now so I decided to take her down while we are figuring out what's next. Stay safe out there. :peace:

So sorry to hear about your brother, Boo...
I had intended to wait at least another week
Nice harvest- a week wouldn't have made much of a difference, and IIRC you don't really want any amber anyway...
Looks like a real nice yield on that pretty lady! :welldone:

I decided to take her down while we are figuring out what's next. Stay safe out there.
Sorry to hear the news about your brother Boo. If you need an ear you know how to reach me. :love: Sending all the positive vibes I have your way.

She did good.
She really did...but she couldn't have done it without you!
You both did good!
Congrats on a new "personal best", Boo:bravo:
I am looking for a few good hard candy edible recipes.
I've seen a few, but they call for tincture as opposed to oil...

Here's an example :

Ingredients​

• 2 – 3 Tbsp cannabis tincture 500mg THC
  • 2 Cups Sugar
  • 2/3 Cup corn syrup
  • 1/4 Cup Water
  • 1/2 Tsp Flavored extract optional
  • Food coloring optional

Instructions​

• In a medium sauce pan mix together the sugar, syrup and water.
  • Let it come to a boil and slowly stir mixture untill around 250F.
  • Once it reaches 250F, you need to stop stirring and let it come to approximately 305F. ( this happens quick)
  • Once your hard candy mixture is at around 305F, remove it from the heat.
  • Add cannabis tincture, flavor extract and food coloring. Stir it up and pour into your candy mold or baking sheet.
  • Let the cannabis candies cool down and harden before removing it from the mold.
  • Enjoy your canna candies!
(Copied from Cannadish website)

She really did...but she couldn't have done it without you!
You both did good!
Congrats on a new "personal best", Boo:bravo:

I've seen a few, but they call for tincture as opposed to oil...

Here's an example :

Ingredients​

• 2 – 3 Tbsp cannabis tincture 500mg THC
  • 2 Cups Sugar
  • 2/3 Cup corn syrup
  • 1/4 Cup Water
  • 1/2 Tsp Flavored extract optional
  • Food coloring optional

Instructions​

• In a medium sauce pan mix together the sugar, syrup and water.
  • Let it come to a boil and slowly stir mixture untill around 250F.
  • Once it reaches 250F, you need to stop stirring and let it come to approximately 305F. ( this happens quick)
  • Once your hard candy mixture is at around 305F, remove it from the heat.
  • Add cannabis tincture, flavor extract and food coloring. Stir it up and pour into your candy mold or baking sheet.
  • Let the cannabis candies cool down and harden before removing it from the mold.
  • Enjoy your canna candies!
(Copied from Cannadish website)
Thanks so much Carcass! :love: I thought she was gonna do well but I didn’t think that well. No complaints here! Now to figure out how to duplicate that grow again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I did see that one and so far it’s the best one. I was planning to make them with a tincture and possibly with RSO. I’m making them for my brother - he stomach is blocked so I thought something he could suck on and get high with might be helpful until they (hopefully) get it unblocked... I decarbed 2 oz of the Cindy 99 yesterday and was gonna make the tincture in the MBM. I don’t have any Everclear but I think it’s doable with vodka. The MBM a site has a recipe for candies too but there are several issues with it that I’ve submitted questions about so we shall see what the answers are from that!
Thanks for stopping by! :hug:

Maybe he could just not chew up a gummy?- that's how my youngest son does it- just lets it melt in his mouth- he says they kick in faster that way, but I'm not sure about that...

Hope your weekend is going well, Boo!

Maybe he could just not chew up a gummy?- that's how my youngest son does it- just lets it melt in his mouth- he says they kick in faster that way, but I'm not sure about that...

Hope your weekend is going well, Boo!
Yes, he can likely do that too. I’m not quite sure what is best for him yet. He was admitted to Vanderbilt University Hospital today so hopefully we will have more of an idea of the treatment plan soon. It’s funny, I’ve got a lot of weed and have been trying to figure out how to get rid of some of it without becoming a dealer...now I have a very good use for a lot of it!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay warm!

:ciao: Hi all. Happy Sunday. Gonna go ahead and start this new grow by the seat of my pants....

So, I started my first grow in February-ish of 2020 with absolutely zero experience - which is confirmed by the fact that I bought and planted 5 auto flowering Pineapple Express and 5 photoperiod Cinderella 99 seeds. I was watching this site for a few months until I was finally desperate enough to create a journal and ask for help! I have grown several auto flowering plants since that first grow and have had several mutants as well as seeds that just didn’t grow. One of the things that kept coming up in my research and conversations was “genetics”. Now, I just harvested a Zkittles auto from a seed company I wouldn’t purchase from again because of the dud seeds and the mutants that came from some of them...but Lo and behold, I got more than 8 ounces from her so something went right that time - and I can’t take all the credit for that! ANYHOW, this next grow I’m going to do two autos from two respected seed breeders:
Victory Seed co.
victory_seeds_brand.jpg

The Victory Seed Company is a small, family owned and operated organization that works to preserve plant varieties by locating, growing, documenting and offering rare, open-pollinated, non-GMO, non-hybrid, heirloom seeds to home gardeners. Unlike most seed companies, they actually grow seeds on their own farm and help to support other small seed farmers. The Victory Seed Company works hard at being the best heirloom seed company and strive to be your main seed source. By purchasing Victory Seeds, you are partnering with The Victory Seed Company to support their primary mission of preserving heritage or heirloom seed varieties as well as horticultural history.

Chocodope (auto):
AUTO Chocodope is a fantastic strain that has all the amazing sweetness of the original Chocodope with an improved yield and flowering time. This strain is sativa dominant and has an incredible flavour of fruit with a hint of chocolate. This is considered one of the best tasting strains around and the original has won numerous awards.

She was born on Dec 30, 2020 and is 11 days old today. She was a quick start in the water, paper towel, and solo cup and is starting her 4th nodes now and taking 2grams/gal MC.
PXL_20210110_213306527.jpg
PXL_20210110_213254740.jpg

Sweet Seeds: Dark Devil Auto. Sweet Seeds composed the Red Family collection, which comprises dark and purple auto flowering strains. The purple phenotype is taken from its roots close to Afghanistan, in the Chiral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush. As is typical of many of Sweet Seeds' strains, Dark Devil has a great amount of vigor from the get-go. As with the majority of Indica-Sativa hybrids, this strain presents with a robust central stem and an abundance of side branches, with a big main cola and numerous smaller buds on the side branches. The flowers and their surrounding leaves show an outstanding level of resin production, with a sweet, fruity fragrance and some more spicy undertones, with lemony hues to it.

About 80% of the plants' buds will usually some purple or reddish tones to them, with some of this also transferring to the leaves. It is said the after harvest the dried buds become a very dark purple, almost black, colour, hence the name given to the strain.

This seed has an expected flowering period of around 8 ½ weeks and will grow to a height between 80-130 cm. The expected yield for outdoor growth is around 50-200 grams per plant. For indoor growth this is approximately 400-600 grams per square meter.

A lot of you have grown this strain before and I’ve been envious watching you, so it’s my turn now!

She was dropped in water at the same time as the Chocodope but she wasn’t as “vigorous” - no problem with that and I hope it continues! ;)
PXL_20210110_213229207.jpg
PXL_20210110_213220759.jpg

Born January 1st she is 9 days old and just getting her third node and currently @1 gram/gal MC.

Hope all are well and thanks for watching! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom