BOO Bag of Oranges, Useful Seeds

Jackalope

Useful seeds is one of the new US breeders I am giving a try. I have noticed I don't see a lot of his genetics here. If this plant is any indicator they will be soon. They say it is a S-1 from a hybrid of Blood Orange x Sin City Tangerine Power. I believe the Blood Orange part. These plants all have a strong Tangie influence. All three smell of Tangie already. Growth wise they are completely different. Tangie is a bushy sativa with a open structure where all the buds get lots of light. BOO had to be trimmed down some to open it up for the lower part of the bud to get some light. If I had not taken a few leaves off. All that would be showing is the tops of the buds. No light was getting passed the leaves it was so bushy. Some strains will make buds just fine this way. Other's will end up with fluffy light colored buds. From what I have found out there are 2 pheno's of BOO. One green and one with color. All mine have color as you can see from the pictures. All and all I am very happy with this. I do hate the taste of Tangie but the high will keep me coming back all the time. I figure it to be the same with this LMAO. Still have no idea what they high is going to be like. There is a fair amount of indica in this from the looks of it. Here's the first look Of BOO!

This is frosting right up. It is going to be a beautiful plant if I don't screw things up in the next few weeks. I am always working on better photo's. This shot came up when I was working with lighting. I kind of like it. What do you think?

I though I might get a few more comments on Useful. They make lots of hybrids I was hoping others were trying their genetics also. From the looks of this strain I will be trying some of the others.

It has been almost a month and BOO is still doing good. This pheno has a better bud formation then the others. It may not be as big but it has everything else. I am hoping to regenerate it if the high is to my liking. So her she is.

In the last picture you can see what i hope is a seed. the only male around was a great SSH I was going to harvest pollen off of.

absolutely mouth-watering!!!:drool:i've been eyeing Useful seeds for a few.

That's really puttin out a lot of frost!!! The training/LST is nice too!

I can't complain about frost that's for sure. I don't like all the leaves in the last plant. I have seen similar growth patterns before. Never with this much frost though. It should smoke ok even if it never weighs much.

Back
Top Bottom