Boo!

SeXy VeXy said:
^ nope, it was Keith Richards. AND they're getting Keith to play Jack's dad in the upcoming sequel!!!!!
And yes, he's a hero, but not as much as Johnny Depp. The man can do amazing things-- as a successful actor. I don't know really know what I'm getting at anymore. My keyboard is noisy.

do you know how much i'm excited about that sequel?
I love pirates, i love Jack Sparrow and i loooooooove Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp is an amazing actor.

I have never seen someone play the role of someone so good.

Fear and Loathing.. theres no way that johnny cant dabble in psychedellics if he acted like he did in the movie. he has to know something about them, he was RIGHT on dot.

Yes. He.is.fucking.amasing.in.that.movie!!!

rasta.john said:
Fear and Loathing..
in Las Vegas... Fuck man, my local video store doesn't have that movie. The dude said he was probably gonna get it, cuz the copy he had was broken and lotsa people have been asking for it. Maybe I'll try and download it...

Yeah, Johnny Depp is a fuckin' amazing and sexy Hump as hell actor.. By the way, he was in Sherbrooke, a city 2 hours east from mine filming that spooky widow, window something movie (i never watch horror / suspence movies, i'm chicken shit) and my friend met him, took pics and talked between his shots, she's damn lucky, hehe

SECRET WINDOW.
He was so good in that movie!!!
I am officially jealous of said friend.

damn, yesterday i should have flashed Billy Joe and go back stage with them.
dammit, i'm stupid.

ps: i love how my thread turned into a Johnny Depp thread.

What?
The Johnny Depp part... or the flashing part??? hehe.

rasta.john said:
Johnny Depp is an amazing actor.

I have never seen someone play the role of someone so good.

Fear and Loathing.. theres no way that johnny cant dabble in psychedellics if he acted like he did in the movie. he has to know something about them, he was RIGHT on dot.
Haha... i know what you mean...

woohoo!

haha. mission accomplished. w00t w00t! Slayer

aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

-bump-

Bumpity bump bump!!!

Haven't seen ya in while, PinkFlyingPig. Welcome back :biggrin:

i am back?

Back
Top Bottom