Boogies 144x3W Top LED Grow - Various Strains!

TheBoogyman

Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Hey everyone! :welcome: Thanks for checking out my journal, any advice is always welcome! I always love learning about growing and I'm always striving to increase the quality of my bud!

Here is my current setup and all the information on what I'm doing-

Currently have 3 plants in flowering 12/12 stage. Lemon Kush and Blue Cheese have been in 12/12 since 5/4 and the DinaChem has been under 12/12 since 5/21. I have 6 clones under my 125w 6300k CFL bulb. 3x blue cheese, 2x L-kush and 1x DinaChem.

Strains:
Blue Cheese; 60/40 sativa dominant pheno with a 50-60 day flowering period.

Lemon Kush(lemon drop kush); Sativa dominant hybrid with a long flowering period, last plant went 12 weeks before I got too impatient and ran out of space.

DinaChem from DinaFem seedbank; Sex: Feminized
Sativa/indica (65-35%)
GuavaChem x Original Chemdawg 91
Indoor flowering: 60 days
Outdoor harvest: Mid-October
Indoor yield: 500 g/m2
Outdoor height: 2,5 m

Blue OG from G13 Labs; A cross between a Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and a potent Kush/Thai Indica hybrid.
Mostly indica
55-90 day flowering period

Kosher Tangie from DNA Genetics; Kosher Kush x Tangie
60/40 indica with a flowering time of 9-10 weeks.

Lights- topLED 144x3w(450w) Reflector series LED light for bloom and 1x 125w 6300k CFL bulb for seedlings/small plants.

Growing Medium- Happy Frog potting soil. Will be putting the Kosher tangie and Blue OG into CocoCoir

Grow area- 5'x3'x5' and lined with mylar reflective lining.

Nutrients- Currently only using FloraNova from general hydroponics for bloom stage with atami blossom builder in the final weeks. Have only had good experiences so far but I am looking to switch to a full lineup of organic nutrients. Any advice would be awesome.

Temperature and Humidity- not entirely sure, can't be over 80 degrees with probably 40 percent humidity. Will be buying a reader next week.

I will be checking the ppM of the nutrient solutions the next time I water and from then on. The two biggest plants were grown under CFL lighting up until 5 days ago. They are responding quite well and I think they will grow nicely :D

Pictures:

Current grow room with the 3 flowering plants:
IMAG07746.jpg

Blue Cheese side view:
IMAG07764.jpg

Lemon Kush side view:
IMAG07775.jpg

Lemon Kush branch:
IMAG07786.jpg

DinaChem Fimmed top:
IMAG07797.jpg

Blue Cheese top view:
IMAG07837.jpg

Lemon Kush top view:
IMAG07847.jpg

DinaChem top view:
IMAG07866.jpg

L-Kush closeup:
Lkushtop.jpg

Blue Cheese closeup:
bcheesetop.jpg

:thanks: for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Awesome intro. Very nice and clean setup. Plants are looking good and green. I will keep my eyes on this grow being you are growing with 144x3. Wish you the best.

Looks like an awesome grow!!! Solid green growth... Subbed up and only waiting for more.
Thanks man. Should be seeing some real flower growth soon :) that blue cheese grows very fast.
Awesome intro. Very nice and clean setup. Plants are looking good and green. I will keep my eyes on this grow being you are growing with 144x3. Wish you the best.
thanks dude. I'm loving the new light. Now I'm aiming for a setup like yours ;) glad to have you!

I do indeed. I like to look at em up close and personal :) do you also have the 144x3w? I love it so far! We will see when the harvest comes around and how much it improves. About 30 days for the bcheese.

Little update:

Watered the three flowering plants. Gave the LK and BC 2.5tsp/gal of floranova and the dinachem 1tsp floranova and ~2tsp of grow big. ppM reading of 1650 on LK and BC and 1100 on the dinachem. Might wait a little on germinating my og blue and kosher tangie seeds. Going to be planting blue cheese and dinachrm clones int 2gal smart pots tomorrow probably.

Back
Top Bottom