Boogies 144x3W Top LED Grow - Various Strains!

hello sara!

hey everyone. bchz received a gallon of distilled water today. i am aiming for this coming saturday to be her harvest day. we will see. might be friday morning. hope everyone is doing well!

hey guys! I just cut down the bchz today. It was just taking up too much space in my flower room so down she went. Took about 2 hours to fully manicure and trim the buds. I'm expecting 2+ zips from it, we'll see. A lot of the buds are a heavy purple hue, so I will be drying them in a dark room with AC going. Hopefully the color will stay. I just washed them. One bucket hot water, one cold. I didn't get too fancy with it :p unfortunately no pictures because my phone stopped working :(

no camera at the moment. well, i have one but it's shitty and it wouldn't do the buds justice so i'd rather wait :p you'll get em' soon enough!!!!!

Congrates Boogyman.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a scary Avatar. lol

hey guys. little update I suppose. I have held off on any updates because I do not have a camera at the moment and it upsets me that I can't post pictures :( anyways....The blue cheese had a total dry yield of 44g. Not bad I guess considering I had to cut it a week early and it was stretchy as hell. The buds smell and look great, though. I washed them and then dried them in a 67-69degree room with 45-55 percent humidity. This is the first time my buds have dried perfectly! The bud is now in a jar curing. Strong, strong strong fruit loops/blueberry smell with a pretty severe cheesy undertone. Going to try and let this cure for a while. In other news, lemon kush is nearing the end. It probably has another week or two. It sucks because I do not know really how long this plant will grow for so I end up flushing it too early and stressing it later in life. Oh, well. Next one will be good. The dinachem is almost done flowering, also. It was just flushed down to ~100 ppM. I have a smaller dinachem which I FIM cut early and put into flowering, it's looking nice. I have a bonzai blue cheese that is just over 1 foot and flowering nicely. Thanks for reading guys. Pics soon!

Back
Top Bottom