Boogies 144x3W Top LED Grow - Various Strains!

I did that. The runoff is around 5.0pH. What's the best way to go about fixing this? It must be the combo of nutrients or something.

To correct your soil pH I would flush with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until you soil runoff waters is pH 6.5. I adjust the nutrient mixtures pH before I water.

WOW!!! good call KJC. I learn something new every day on this forum.

WP_20140919_08_54_36_Pro.jpg

and my flowering room
WP_20140919_08_49_37_Pro.jpg

thanks, sativacat! i see your grow has come along way! i'm happy for ya :D

Outdoorfrank, I love the 144x3w. I could use just this light and be happy, but I wouldn't mind getting another one.,

:circle-of-love:
thanks, sativacat! i see your grow has come along way! i'm happy for ya :D

Outdoorfrank, I love the 144x3w. I could use just this light and be happy, but I wouldn't mind getting another one.,

Great looking grow. Based on your results would you recommend the 144x3 for a 4x2 tent as a sole light for 2-3 plants?

Hey guys. Sorry I am so lazy and haven't updated in forever! Those plants have long been gone. I'm having serious problems with phosphorus deficiencies. I am not sure what's causing it? pH seems to be correct and so forth, oh well. Got a whole new round of beans to pop, some real nice strains. :)

Dear, our 144x3w reflector has a coverage 6.6'x2.2'. So it will be more than enough for your tent. You can try our 96x3w as well. :circle-of-love:
Great looking grow. Based on your results would you recommend the 144x3 for a 4x2 tent as a sole light for 2-3 plants?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom