Boogyman's Perpetual CFL Grow! Blue Cheese - Lemon Kush & More!

Re: Boogyman's perpetual CFL grow! BlueCheese, LemonKush and more!

Glad you're getting rid of the cardboard TBM. That looks like a fire just waiting to happen. Nice Buds :peace:
Haha, I was worried about a fire but I've had it like this for a couple months now with no issue, but yeah, I'm glad I'm getting rid of it too :D

Very nice....I'm down to watch you put it together. :peace::Namaste:
Awesome! Glad to have you on-board!

Indeed, I was definitely worried when I first made the boxes. They will be gone soon anyways! I'm going to line that entire area with mylar and block it off somehow. anyways, here are some new pictures from today! planted the germinated Dinachem seed today, hopefully it will sprout soon. I always stress about germinating seeds for some reason, maybe it's cause I smoke too much pot.

Bent around the blue cheese some more today:
boogy7.jpg

Here is the base of the blue cheese, you can see how 10 or so tops grew from the partial flower:
Boogy6.jpg

little update! when doing the trichrome check on the lemon kush I noticed that the plant is getting some very slight purple on the calyxes! I'm pretty happy about that, I've been keeping a living room widow open at night hoping cold air would travel all the way to the back of the house lol. Tonight is going to be pretty cold so I'm doing it again tonight, maybe add some more purple to it.

The dinachem is about to break soil and sprout :D The blue cheese and lemon kush clones are looking great, no problems that I can see besides the burns from when the light fell on em'. They are getting big, going to need to get rid of the boxes real soon. Think I will this weekend! I'll take pictures of the over-haul process.

Been meaning to pass by here for awhile now so I'm gonna go ahead and sub up to this one mate.
I like your set up and how you use your space! Will be sticking around for this one my friend

I put a new bulb a little too close one day lol, came back a couple hours later to see a few leaves curling up pretty bad.

also, on the clones you can see a few halfed leaves, it's because my friggin cat chews on them, somehow. i dunno how she gets in there.

Subscribed Boogyman, I'll be checking in on your journal to read & learn.
Maybe it was Sativacat that ate the leafs. lol

Been meaning to pass by here for awhile now so I'm gonna go ahead and sub up to this one mate.
I like your set up and how you use your space! Will be sticking around for this one my friend
Hey, thanks man! Glad to have you around, big fan of your grow!

Subscribed Boogyman, I'll be checking in on your journal to read & learn.
Maybe it was Sativacat that ate the leafs. lol
Haha, maybe it was :D thanks for subscribing, I appreciate it!

Gonna do an update when I get home. I've bent around the blue cheese even more, its getting big fast. The lemon kush is growing slower, showing its sativa traits. I didn't really know how long the LK was going to grow, first time growing a sativa, not even sure if it is lemon kush but it is definitely a lemony sativa. Anyways, may have flushed it too early because trichromes are still clear. So, this clone of the LK will be much better because I know how it grows now :p pictures when I get home?

So, I came home today and found my dinachem has sprouted! :D pretty excited to see how that turns out, hopefully it lives up to what it says. Here is some info on it Dinachem – Buy Dinachem feminized cannabis seeds

Also bought some coco coir bricks, plan on dropping a couple clones in that. Might be ordering the led lights this week!!

Hey guys. Quick update! Plants are looking nice, they all seem healthy and are growing vigorously, I'm really glad I don't feed nutes in vegetative stage at the moment because they are growing fast. The lemon kush clone is so bushy it's ridiculous, I may have to trim a bunch of lower foliage soon. The blue cheese is growing super fast and bushing out nicely. The flowering Lemon kush is looking good, it still has time to go. Trichromes are still completely clear and it's been flowering for 2 1/2 months at least. Wish I had kept track of it but oh well. I will the clone! Some pics:

Flowering lemon kush
IMAG07099.jpg

Blue Cheese
IMAG07066.jpg

Lemon Kush
IMAG070810.jpg

They are looking really good Boogyman .

hey guys, little update. so, I have harvested the lemon kush. it's been hanging since yesterday morning, looking great. i've been keeping it right around 67 degrees in the house so it's drying nice and slow, i'm glad. the buds have nice dark purple hues in them! i moved the lemon kush and blue cheese into the flowering box, they are looking great. i will be ordering my led lights this friday :D can't wait! today i cut 6 clones, 3 from each plant and placed them in my veg box. my dinachem has sprouted and is looking nice, just grew it's first set of true leaves. i will take pictures soon.

Hey TheBoogyman, sounds like you've been having fun. One request, pictures, pictures, pictures, okay maybe three request. lol

hey dudes. i'm back with some pictures :p plants are looking great. can't wait for my LED's! the lemon kush and blue cheese have really grown since being moved into the flowering box, it's crazy. they are very very bushy. tons of tops for bud sites :D anyways, here are a bunch of pictures

blue cheese on top, LK on bottom.
boogy5.jpg

6 clones in total. the bigger plant is the DinaChem, chemdawg x guava cross. :D
boogy4.jpg

Clones, lemon kush on top and blue cheese on bottom.
boogy3.jpg

some nugs from the harvested Lkush :D this bud weighs 3.5g dried.
boogy2.jpg

Boogy1.jpg

That bud is a beauty my friend, lovely resin and orange hairs!
The LK IS VERY uniformed...I like it.

How you finding the Bottle humidity dome? Was thinking about using that trick for future clones.

Looks great man!

Hey, thanks man! The LK is a lovely plant, she's really growing nicely since switching to flowering. Both plants are now showing their pistol hairs :)

The bottle dome is really great! I didn't have a dome on those two clones at first and they were laying on their side looking lifeless, as soon as I did that they sprung right back up and look good.

thank you :) that one you entered in nug of the month is gorgeous. would love to roll that up!

Back
Top Bottom