Boogyman's Perpetual CFL Grow! Blue Cheese - Lemon Kush & More!

Re: Boogyman's perpetual CFL grow! BlueCheese, LemonKush and more!

thank you :) that one you entered in nug of the month is gorgeous. would love to roll that up!

Yours too!

Thanks bro, I smoked her already :) she was as she looked, just sweet sweet fire :) I'm rockin some of her cousin buds now...as I'm the only one in the orifice today...and there's an open widow ;) Happy holiday to you and yours bro!

I bet she was tasty. I think I'll let this lemon kush just long-term cure, i'll especially do that now that i'll have the LED lights. Happy holiday to you and yours too! do you mean office? orifice doesn't seem fitting :p

oh, I hear ya on that man haha. Beautiful day today though in vt, just did a little fishing now I'm about to roll something up and relax with the girlfriend

subbed!
My cat removes all my drop leaves for me I taught her to leave the live leaves alone :) She is such a good monkey <3

How are those little clones in the jiffy pellets doing? I had just about given up on jiffy.
They seem to be doing all right but I do have mixed feelings about them. I just used the last of them up so I don't think I'll be going back to them. I need a bigger propagation tray thingy, also. I won't be using jiffy stuff anymore, either. They did come in handy, though.

Lovely looking plants :)
Thank you dude! I appreciate it :D

subbed!
My cat removes all my drop leaves for me I taught her to leave the live leaves alone :) She is such a good monkey <3
haha aw that's awesome. I let my cat chew on the trim leaves :p thanks for subbing man!

Going to be doing a picture update tomorrow. The flowering plants have grown QUITE a bit. My LED lights should be here monday according to UPS tracking :D so f'n excited! I just fimm'd my DinaChem plant also. I'll post a buncha pics tomorrow :)

Hey guys. Photo update on the ladies! Everything is going good, just waiting on the arrival of my 144x3w reflector from topLED. I did some pruning on the flowering plants today, first time really trimming like this so I hope I see good results! anyways, here are the pics

Blue Cheese before the trimming:
IMAG07639.jpg

Lemon Kush before the trimming:
IMAG07645.jpg

Blue Cheese top view before trimming:
IMAG07656.jpg

Lemon Kush top view before trimming:
IMAG07667.jpg

Blue Cheese after trimming:
IMAG07673.jpg

Lemon Kush after trimming:
IMAG07706.jpg

Hey guys :) just a lil' update! things are different now :D this is the 144x3w topLED light. I love it so far. I think it is the perfect fit for my area.

IMAG07746.jpg

Very nice TheBoogyman, looking forward to seeing what your new lights do.

Hey 60cal, I started a new journal so if you want to chheck that out that'd be awesome :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom