Guano Superbloom (1-9-1)
Flairform Budstorm
EF CAL PHOS foliar spray
EF Vegetative Foliar spray

I PH my water before it goes on.

Seeds

1 x Bubblegum Auto from Kera
1 x Northern Express Auto from Fastbuds​

Greetings everyone and thanks for tuning in. After my first attempt at some auto flowers which left me with 3 ounces from two plants, I have decided to give it another go with aspirations of 2 ounces from each this time around. I have also settled for some hearty Indicas, I think that couch lock inebriation is what I really enjoy! Today is day 35 since surfacing for the Northern Express and day 32 for the Bubblegum. You wouldn't guess it by taking a look though, the Bubblegum grows voraciously and relentlessly, always fighting against my attempts at restraint with string! I have tried to train her to stay a similar height to my Northern Express, to maintain an even light canopy, and as a result she has some strange twists and turns with many budding sights.

I recently learnt of my flaws in watering technique, and as you can see the Northern Express is currently (hopefully) recovering from some overwatering by a certain eager someone. Both have been in their early stages of flower development over the last week, so I await with fingers crossed to see what they have in store!

Bubblegum Auto (day 32)

IMG_156827.jpg

IMG_157522.jpg

IMG_157625.jpg

IMG_157424.jpg

Northern Lights Auto (day 35)

IMG_156923.jpg

IMG_157221.jpg

IMG_157324.jpg

:Namaste:

Hey All!

These plant's 6th weeks are coming to an end, and a bunch of changes have taken place. I will have a lengthier post up soon, but I have purchased a new grow tent by Homelab and the girls seem to be loving it so far. I will leave you with a few teasers!

The Setup:
IMG_163226.jpg

The girls (around Day 43)

IMG_163532.jpg

And a sneaky peak at some Northern Express bud

48129.jpg

Much more to come soon! Thanks for stopping in and happy growing everyone.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom