Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED Grow

Update:

Day 43- Now im coming into problems guys.....help needed!

So we have yellowing of the bottom leaves.
Some leaves are waxy but some are not and the dreaded CLAW!

So what is it nitrogen toxicity or deficiency? These signs she's giving me are very confusing lol

Last feed was 4 days ago when i switched to bloom nutes, she got Sensi Bloom A&B feed at 1ml/L and Rhino Skin 1ml/L in 2 Litres of water

The PH runoff was perfect at 6.6.

any ideas guys??

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Update:

Day 46- Monica is blooming nicely . She's just had a feed of 2ml/L Sensi bloom A&B and 2ml/L Rhino Skin in 2 Liters of water, think I'll start her on the molasses next week .

Here's a peek of the girl ...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Plant is looking great. I enjoy growing auto ultimate. I have 14 auto ultimate x auto syrup regs outdoors here in Australia about 10 inches high. They have another 3 weeks before flowering starts. There good for smoking and breeding

Plant is looking great. I enjoy growing auto ultimate. I have 14 auto ultimate x auto syrup regs outdoors here in Australia about 10 inches high. They have another 3 weeks before flowering starts. There good for smoking and breeding
Thanks Bobby :) sounds like you've got beautiful blooming garden coming :) when you going to start a journal? It would be great to see you style of growing .

I'll proberly start taking photos next week. And just take photos every week. Not really a journal guy but I'll give it a go. Also have 44 auto ultimates about 3 inches tall. 10 magnum autos 4 inches tall 20 auto ultimates x ghost train haze 1 photo. 50 auto ultimate seeds and 30 magnum seeds. Hoping for a nice big harvest at Xmas.

I'll proberly start taking photos next week. And just take photos every week. Not really a journal guy but I'll give it a go. Also have 44 auto ultimates about 3 inches tall. 10 magnum autos 4 inches tall 20 auto ultimates x ghost train haze 1 photo. 50 auto ultimate seeds and 30 magnum seeds. Hoping for a nice big harvest at Xmas.
Bloody hell, you've been a very busy bee lol cant wait to see your pictures :) im always here for donation seeds if you cant grow them all ;) hahahaha

I'm crossing 3 auto ultimates FEMS with the 2 best males in about 6 or 6 weeks. Should end up with about 2000 auto seeds. I don't mind sharing seeds. So much easier making seeds rather then keep buying them.

I'm crossing 3 auto ultimates FEMS with the 2 best males in about 6 or 6 weeks. Should end up with about 2000 auto seeds. I don't mind sharing seeds. So much easier making seeds rather then keep buying them.
Wow that sounds great! :) exciting times! I would love to be able to breed but I've only just started growing but definitely something im gonna give a go in the future :) let me know when your seeds are ready, i would love to give them a go :) how do you get away with such a massive grow and not get caught? Lol im in awe of you .

I grow out in the rainforest. The plants only get around 2 foot tall. I live about 500 metres in front of the rainforest so its easy to water and look after them. Will be more then happy to give you 50 or 60 auto seeds to play with.

I grow out in the rainforest. The plants only get around 2 foot tall. I live about 500 metres in front of the rainforest so its easy to water and look after them. Will be more then happy to give you 50 or 60 auto seeds to play with.
You are one lucky grower! And theres me that can only grow 1 at a time :( think im gonna take it outside next year tho when the weather gets better :) thanks mate, i really appreciate that! Your seeds are gonna be a brilliant start to my outside grow .

All good mate. If i didn't have a job I reckon I could grow 500 autos at a time. You should grow a few of the auto seeds and make as many seeds as you can.

Update:

Day 50- (yesterday) so today she got a good plain watering with 1.5ml Sensi cal-mag/L in 4.5 Litres . PH run-off was perfect again at 6.6/7 but i do have discoloration on the tops, any ideas guy? Red/purple on the leaf edges. This has happened the same to all my grows, not sure if its natural or im doing something wrong with my light probably lol

Monica is more like a grizzly bear these days tho after her supercrop . she's starting to put on the bud now .

what do you guys think?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Looking good. How long do you think you have left. Some grow for 77 days other grow for 100 days.
Thanks Bobby :)

Probably more around the 100 days coz I've heard they go longer :) all depends on what my baby tells me lol I'll start checking trichs when she swells :)

Update-

Day 54: Monica is growing great . she's got a little tip burn and maybe a bit if calcuim deficiency but she's going strong!

Im feeding her cal-mag but this girl is a whore for the stuff lol

I've lifted the light to 12 inches away and the discolouring of her leaves has slowed right down! .
I suspect this could of been the reason she's had more cal-mag?

She's due another feed today but what should i do coz she's burnt........ just give her water/molasses?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I just gave her water, cal-mag & molasses so we will see how she goes lol gave her a little defol while i was there to open her up .

Here's the before and after pics

1.jpg
2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom