Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED Grow

Well the end had come for this journal but WOW what a plant the Auto Ultimate is!!
She was an absolute pleasure to grow and the quality of her toke is amazing, super strong and smelly .

Big Thank You to @DutchPassionTony for recognising my hard work and awarding me with "customer of the day" for this grow.....keep your eyes open for my blog on the Dutch Passion website!

It's been a pleasure 420 .

"The prize"

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I know i was pleasantly surprised :) what strain you going for troy?

I already have some Auto Ultimate on hand and really looking forward to popping them.

I'm looking for a good Sativa and someone suggested Auto Durban Poison. Dutch Passion have some nice ones so about to buy them later today. Been spending the past 45 minutes setting up a BitCoin Wallet (not as difficult as I had anticipated). Do you have any recommendations from DutchPassion?

I already have some Auto Ultimate on hand and really looking forward to popping them.

I'm looking for a good Sativa and someone suggested Auto Durban Poison. Dutch Passion have some nice ones so about to buy them later today. Been spending the past 45 minutes setting up a BitCoin Wallet (not as difficult as I had anticipated). Do you have any recommendations from DutchPassion?

Bitcoin is amazing for freebies if you buy from seedsman.com you get 8 free seeds :)

I've only grown the auto ultimate, thats a nice heavy high, real couch locker lol

All of their genetics are wicked so whatever you got for you wont be disappointed :)

Bitcoin is amazing for freebies if you buy from seedsman.com you get 8 free seeds :)

I've only grown the auto ultimate, thats a nice heavy high, real couch locker lol

All of their genetics are wicked so whatever you got for you wont be disappointed :)

Thanks for the reassurance. I made a purchase. It took me awhile to figure out how to pay from my wallet as I had done the wallet on my IPhone but placed my order on my PC.

Ended up buying Auto Euforia and AutoDaiquiri Lime

Looks like they comped me 8 seeds plus 2 Jack Harr and 2 Critical.

BitCoin hasn't yet confirmed but say it could take up to 90 minutes.

Thanks for the reassurance. I made a purchase. It took me awhile to figure out how to pay from my wallet as I had done the wallet on my IPhone but placed my order on my PC.

Ended up buying Auto Euforia and AutoDaiquiri Lime

Looks like they comped me 8 seeds plus 2 Jack Harr and 2 Critical.

BitCoin hasn't yet confirmed but say it could take up to 90 minutes.

Haha you got there in the end :)

Are you going to do a journal on them? Will be good to see how they do :)

Nice freebies! Done well :)

Haha you got there in the end :)

Are you going to do a journal on them? Will be good to see how they do :)

Nice freebies! Done well :)

Was worried for awhile as the funds did not get picked up and moved for 6 hours. When i got up this morning all was good an Seedman confirmed order. :high-five:

I'm leaving on vacation next week and won't be back until January so will not be able to pop my beans until then. I'm working on getting everything ready for them - new tent and filter, CoCo and Fabric Pots.

I really miss having plants growing but have about 6-7 ounces curing from my first harvest.

Was worried for awhile as the funds did not get picked up and moved for 6 hours. When i got up this morning all was good an Seedman confirmed order. :high-five:

I'm leaving on vacation next week and won't be back until January so will not be able to pop my beans until then. I'm working on getting everything ready for them - new tent and filter, CoCo and Fabric Pots.

I really miss having plants growing but have about 6-7 ounces curing from my first harvest.
Oh that's good then, you'll be happy with the freebies for sure, they are top quality from the top breeders :)

This is what i got for a £18 order including shipping .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 145

That's a nice long holiday! :) and 6-7 oz curing . you are one lucky devil lol what i would give to have that sitting around lol how many plants was that off?

That's a nice long holiday! :) and 6-7 oz curing . you are one lucky devil lol what i would give to have that sitting around lol how many plants was that off?

It came off of two plants - Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum OG. One in soil and Animal Cookies in DWC.

BTW - How long did the beans from Seedman take to arrive. I'm in California so may take a bit longer. I was hoping to receive before I leave in 10 days.

Oh that's good then, you'll be happy with the freebies for sure, they are top quality from the top breeders :)

This is what i got for a £18 order including shipping .
4312ab37715deb44ca2f347df567d563.jpg

Their freebies are really exciting. In retrospect I am happy that I spent the time to set up a BitCoin wallet.

It came off of two plants - Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum OG. One in soil and Animal Cookies in DWC.

BTW - How long did the beans from Seedman take to arrive. I'm in California so may take a bit longer. I was hoping to receive before I leave in 10 days.
Nice harvest buddy!

They are pretty quick for us in the uk, normally 2-3 days so fingers crossed they are quick for you!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom