Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

There should be no doubt...Do you know the weight you're taking?- It takes 4 grams of my gummies(one bear) to get me real high at apx 10mg thc/gram.
Not sure why you'd get a headache though- Mrs.C. eats gummies every day and never got a headache-
Believe me, If she did, I'd know about it :oops:
We (Shed) worked to figure it out with me and I think it was pretty good, but with your recipe it’s got to be significantly more, no? It had twice the oil and less gelatin.

LOL. Man I had a fatty lunch today, wish I had brought a gummy with me! I will try it again with toast and butter in the a.m.

Yeah, I like the buzz from the tent Cindy when I first smoke it but it’s definitely a more couchlock kind of high....that’s why I used it for oil first...and that’s likely why I’m experiencing this now! Lol. Maybe I should try one at night and see if I sleep thru the night (which I haven’t done for a few weeks...)

I will make my next batch with coconut oil and perhaps a mixture of Pineapple Express and Pretty Momma. You think the tent Cindys might be good for the pain oil I was planning to make for the hubby? I have pumpkin seed oil for that.
A friend of mine gets a headache every time he eats my THC (sativa) gummies, not sure what that means...
I really only eat the CBD ones lately and I don’t feel much of anything anyway cause I’m always slightly baked. Sleepy and with no sharp pains is all my CBD gummies really promise.
But the people who eat them (THC) that aren’t daily smokers say they feel it. Coconut oil may be the ticket

There should be no doubt...Do you know the weight you're taking?- It takes 4 grams of my gummies(one bear) to get me real high at apx 10mg thc/gram.
Not sure why you'd get a headache though- Mrs.C. eats gummies every day and never got a headache-
Believe me, If she did, I'd know about it :oops:
My math is so bad, which is why I was a welder vice a toolmaker! So that would make it 40 mg THC that gets you real high? I don’t think I’m very close to that...?

A friend of mine gets a headache every time he eats my THC (sativa) gummies, not sure what that means...
I really only eat the CBD ones lately and I don’t feel much of anything anyway cause I’m always slightly baked. Sleepy and with no sharp pains is all my CBD gummies really promise.
But the people who eat them (THC) that aren’t daily smokers say they feel it. Coconut oil may be the ticket
Interesting. And I’m a Sativa leaning grower. I plan to try it again this weekend, just need to come to grips with using an ounce of my “good” stuff. I will say that my daughter and her husband are feeling the effects. She’s good with a small gummy and apparently her hubs got wasted on a shell gummy while they were gone this week. Laughed his ass off all night and didn’t remember any of it. So - I think it works, just not on me. Maybe. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So that would make it 40 mg THC that gets you real high?
Yes, 4g/40 mg is my magic number, but I don't eat them very often- I mainly just smoke, because it's more predictable.

Maybe, now that it’s 5 o’clock (somewhere)! :cheesygrinsmiley:
The butter and toast worked to unleash the high from the gummies. I did get very high - although it was more “floaty” than smoking a bowl, and at times I felt a little dizzy, but no headache. I see it as a good thing to carry with you for a discreet good time. Lol. I will try making them again hopefully this weekend and this time I shall use coconut oil. Stay tuned! :p

Yeah, do the coconut. I ran my last batch 4x8 hrs with cool down in-between.
I can manipulate space and time now!
Eat some guacamole with it and kiss your ass goodbye.
I'm a heavy edibles doser and the guac unleased the beast on me. Worst part is that I was at the bfs parents house. Forgot I ate two 40 mg cookies spaced an hour apart. They weren't really doing much of anything.
Until the guac....
I ended up faking a tummy ache and had the bf take me home.

:idea: Guac gummies!?!?
Avocado jello...believe it or not, there are recipes for it.... :oops:
....all I can say is "ewwww"...

1606685133880.jpeg

Avocado jello...believe it or not, there are recipes for it.... :oops:
....all I can say is "ewwww"...

1606685133880.jpeg
Carcass for the win! :battingeyelashes:
Agreed the photo doesn't capture it's potential on either a visual or descriptive appeal level, but I would still try it if someone else made it.

I would still try it if someone else made it.
I'd give it a taste, but I'm one of about 4 people in California that doesn't care for avocados.....
Oof! Makes my stomach turn
It's made with lime jello too- another thing on my "never eat this" list...
My mom used to make some godawful lime jello thing with walnuts and a bunch of other crap in it...
I got sent to bed early (with no dessert!) many times because of that stuff....

I'd give it a taste, but I'm one of about 4 people in California that doesn't care for avocados.....

It's made with lime jello too- another thing on my "never eat this" list...
My mom used to make some godawful lime jello thing with walnuts and a bunch of other crap in it...
I got sent to bed early (with no dessert!) many times because of that stuff....
OMGOSH. Was it actually LIME or was it that God awful pistachio pudding jello stuff. Gag.

Back
Top Bottom