Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

I used to throw pottery, but now the kiln is buried behind my vegging light frame, my wheel is buried under boxes of plant bits for salve, and the glazes are in the back of the shed behind the 4' wall of reflective insulation. I'm sure it's going to make a great grow space for you, and it's obviously got plenty of power to it!
I’ve thrown it over the years and loved it, I find it peaceful. My girl is very good at it. She has room at her new place for it now so we shall see what she decides to do.

Thanks Shed. It has been very warm here lately and the pots are dry every day (using the lift method), except the Spog since she is so much smaller than the rest. It’s gonna be another day of 90+ degree weather. The PE that is behind the other three is happy and healthy. My gut is telling me something isn’t right. Have to go into the city this morning. We shall see how they fare today...

Thanks Shed. It has been very warm here lately and the pots are dry every day (using the lift method), except the Spog since she is so much smaller than the rest. It’s gonna be another day of 90+ degree weather. The PE that is behind the other three is happy and healthy. My gut is telling me something isn’t right. Have to go into the city this morning. We shall see how they fare today...
The three PEs continue to have browning/dying leave and appear to be baking rather than growing in the sun. I think I may chop the Spog and one other this weekend...

You're welcome, that's gonna be a great place to trim also, lots of natural light.
Yeah. My daughter came out to spend the day today and she helped me totally rearrange everything, plus remove the stupid vinyl. Lol. I’ve got a lot more room now...kind of a She Shed. We will call it the Playhouse now. ;)

Based on my supercropping (and the simple fact that four large plants are too big for the 2x4 tent), there really is only room for 3 plants so I tried hardening one of them today...and forgot about it. It was very droopy but seemed to recover quickly so I will continue to try. I asked a question today on another thread about lights and I did get a great response about hanging them but I don’t think there was a response about the magnitude of two of those lights in that size tent. I am catching up after playing all day with my girl so hopefully I didn’t miss something. I know that I should be asking it here but I don’t have a lot of followers, hopefully I’m not pissing off anyone by asking elsewhere. I don’t think so but, just want to be a polite member. Anyway - my tent is 2x4 and I have two non sponsored lights (SF 1000 watt LEDs). My question is - are two seriously bright lights light that too much for flowering those Cindys? They are dimmable. Thanks for continuing to follow!

Yeah. My daughter came out to spend the day today and she helped me totally rearrange everything, plus remove the stupid vinyl. Lol. I’ve got a lot more room now...kind of a She Shed. We will call it the Playhouse now. ;)

Based on my supercropping (and the simple fact that four large plants are too big for the 2x4 tent), there really is only room for 3 plants so I tried hardening one of them today...and forgot about it. It was very droopy but seemed to recover quickly so I will continue to try. I asked a question today on another thread about lights and I did get a great response about hanging them but I don’t think there was a response about the magnitude of two of those lights in that size tent. I am catching up after playing all day with my girl so hopefully I didn’t miss something. I know that I should be asking it here but I don’t have a lot of followers, hopefully I’m not pissing off anyone by asking elsewhere. I don’t think so but, just want to be a polite member. Anyway - my tent is 2x4 and I have two non sponsored lights (SF 1000 watt LEDs). My question is - are two seriously bright lights light that too much for flowering those Cindys? They are dimmable. Thanks for continuing to follow!
Don't even think that nonsense, whenever you need advice don't hesitate to ask questions lol
I think the light is good full power as long as there's not heat issues, but I would let the experts chime in on that :)

If your distances from light to canopy are correct then you should have no problem using full power. You will want to start with using the dimmer since it is a different spectrum and a stronger light. Increase a little daily while watching for light stressors.
Keep an eye on your temps as well.

You're welcome, that's gonna be a great place to trim also, lots of natural light.
Here is it slightly rearranged with one of the PEs I’m thinking of pulling the plug on. Also a leaf I accidentally knocked off a Cindy.

Attachments

• 8468F5D5-6DD1-4C36-A166-44AF99F2DC1A.jpeg
    8468F5D5-6DD1-4C36-A166-44AF99F2DC1A.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 7516A04E-CEA6-4F0E-B32D-5507F247C3B3.jpeg
    7516A04E-CEA6-4F0E-B32D-5507F247C3B3.jpeg
    630.5 KB · Views: 69
  • F106F2C1-12D0-4EDF-91AA-CFBF3C83858D.jpeg
    F106F2C1-12D0-4EDF-91AA-CFBF3C83858D.jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 69
Haha. Love me some DG. I printed that on a massive plotter in the Pentagon right before I retired :cheesygrinsmiley: .....shhhhh.
I love it!! Ha!
Finally, my taxes going to something worthwhile.

If your distances from light to canopy are correct then you should have no problem using full power. You will want to start with using the dimmer since it is a different spectrum and a stronger light. Increase a little daily while watching for light stressors.
Keep an eye on your temps as well.
Thank you for that. I have had them under one of the new lights for several days and they’ve been happy. That is likely because of the light and also they’ve got more breathing room in the space too. Four of them in the tent is going to be too much I think. I need to get a unit that tells me the temp, humidity, etc. for the tent. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you for that. I have had them under one of the new lights for several days and they’ve been happy. That is likely because of the light and also they’ve got more breathing room in the space too. Four of them in the tent is going to be too much I think. I need to get a unit that tells me the temp, humidity, etc. for the tent. Any suggestions would be great.
Accurite hygrometer/ thermometer with probe.
View media item 1776761You won't have to open the tent to check the parameters.
This one reads Celcius. They have ones that switch between C and F and others that just display F.

Well, I pulled the SPOG today - virtually no roots. Because I am watering challenged... Shoot. I also harvested another PE that seemed stunted. There is not a lot of smokable stuff there (although my husband thought it was a lot! Lol. I truly appreciate his support. :) ). I took this opportunity to practice a wash and dry as I could. Tomorrow I will try to begin the curing process. there are a few styles of the process that I’ve read about, just need to decide.

I still have a PE in a 3 gallon pot and the other PE that was a few weeks behind the others and is doing well. I’m gonna try real hard to unscrew the watering cycle in them ASAP. That late plant has helped me realize what they should look like in a normal situation - I am a visual learner... It is hot and humid here now and will likely be that way for the next three months. My little Playhouse doesn’t have any sort of cooling or heating currently and it is hot and humid in the building and I can’t imagine what it would be like in the tent. So, it’s a little problem to figure out, darn Cindys refuse to harden outdoors. I’m sure that is another result of my poor treatment of them so far. More to come.

last week there was a discussion on another thread of new glass along with bling and whether a bong was sentimental etc, and there were people chiming in about how children were gifting paraphanalia to their moms and dads. There was a beautiful cobalt blue looking bong that was shared and I thought it was gorgeous and recently realized (I think) that I bought that piece - maybe - a couple weeks ago in
clear glass? I also bought some cool little glass flower like screen things. Anyone know how to explain what they are and how they help? They seem to make. Very nice pull from the little guy. Apologies for being a grown kid in a candy shop! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom