Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Glad to hear that she is doing well for you brother. I will chopping the second BCP next week I think. Smells are insane!

Its a very vigorous grower when she gets her roots under her. They get very big with little effort.
I can't wait! She has been a breeze to grow so far. I let her go natural until a few days ago. I topped her, but that is all so far. Growing into a stout bush with no effort, and natural was like a nice Christmas tree. I saw you went natural on your current 1 I think? Thanks again!!
Hey brother... I got a riding mower you could have, if you're still looking. Been sitting about 8 months, so it'll need a little TLC, but it's fairly new (2016). It's all yours if you got a trailer to come pick it up.

I left it at my old property for my in-laws to use... they still push mow. It's just gonna rot there otherwise...

It's like this one...
085388589873.jpg

Hit me up... we'll get her down there for ya!
Dude that would be fucking badass!! I have a mechanic down the road that can fix anything too. I do not have a trailer, but my brother does, so just gotta figure it out. Will send you a dm. I have to give you some sort of payment though. We can get on some Barter Kings shit. I have a bunch of grow equipment and a large seed collection you can cherry pick some packs from.

I can't wait! She has been a breeze to grow so far. I let her go natural until a few days ago. I topped her, but that is all so far. Growing into a stout bush with no effort, and natural was like a nice Christmas tree. I saw you went natural on your current 1 I think? Thanks again!!
Dude that would be fucking badass!! I have a mechanic down the road that can fix anything too. I do not have a trailer, but my brother does, so just gotta figure it out. Will send you a dm. I have to give you some sort of payment though. We can get on some Barter Kings shit. I have a bunch of grow equipment and a large seed collection you can cherry pick some packs from.
Barter it is homie!
:high-five:

It's already paid for with the Bop Gun/Tangie beans homie... we'll burn a fat one & call it good.
:passitleft:

Hit me up when you got a trailer lined up. We can go pick it up whenever you're ready.

Bopgun x Tangie (BGT) #2 x8, BGT #3 x5, and KillerA5Haze x 9. I will be filling 3 4x4's with these in 7 gallon pots in about 8 weeks. Gonna try reversing 1 KillerA5 Haze also for some fem x's. The BGT's are crazy vigorous. I transplanted all of them from solo's last Monday. The A5Haze's are in front. I took a pic with a Killer A5Haze next to #3 to show growth comparison.

Back
Top Bottom