Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Yeah, 1,2,3,4, and 5. Lol FML :( I have 84 seeds left and I am digging deeper now....if I like 5 out of 6 females, then what would the 5 best out of 30 females look like? And I am going shopping for a good male during the hunt....
Haha im assuming you changed ya mind on the short girls then? They look fat as hell cuz. Super warheads. Im blessed you've included me in your endeavour. Hope to do em justice for you.

Haha im assuming you changed ya mind on the short girls then? They look fat as hell cuz. Super warheads. Im blessed you've included me in your endeavour. Hope to do em justice for you.
I ended up keeping 1 tall, and 1 medium. The 2 short were good, but the others were better to me. There probably are some good short phenos to be found though. Tag me whenever you drop something and I will be sure to check them out. My favorite pheno was medium height and had noticeably darker green leaves, that were slightly thinner. :high-five:

So I decided to be lazy and instead of starting a new journal for the blueberry's I am just gonna add them to this journal as "The blueberry bonus track". ....I put all 26 beans in a damp paper towel yesterday morning. Will try to make it over to the kitchen to check them out tomorrow night. I am all caught up on work over there, so taking the day off. Well, just mowed an acre with a push mower ,so working at the house. Riding lawn mower is on my wish list. Hope y'all are your weekend. :peace::passitleft:

Checked on the blueberry seeds last night, and only 8 had long tails popping out. It looked like another 4 or 5 had started to crack, and then the other half no bueno so far. I planted the 8, and gonna wait 2 more days and see what else has popped. Hope I get more, but either way if I can get more than 10 up I will be happy. Kinda changes the plans though. I wanted to have 25 plants to fill my 5x5 with a 1000 watt hps in 3 gallon pots then pull the males after I flip. Being left with ideally 10 or more females. Last night I took Pamelina clones to fill the 5x5 instead (aint no money like fo sho money). Plan B with the blueberry's now. Veg as many as I get until I can take clones from them. Then flip the plants in my mini cooper 2x2 to sex and possibly do a seed run with all females, and whatever males look nice. That way if I find anything I like I can dig deeper for free. Then gonna run all females clones in the big flower tents for selections.

I see No problem with the blueberry bonus track. It's what I've done with a couple of my journals. I end them when they start getting too long. Some interesting plans you have. Looking forward to it.

You can get a decent riding mower on CL for about 300 bones. I love mowing my properties on the rider!

:passitleft:

So I have some bad news. The other 18 Blueberry's did not pop open, so I threw them in the trash. Then I started thinking these other 8 seedlings were just gonna piss me off if I grew them over the next 5 months, because I wanted to look at 10+ females. So I killed them too. Looks like I am 1 and done with AK BeanBrains. Worst germ rate of my career.

So I have some bad news. The other 18 Blueberry's did not pop open, so I threw them in the trash. Then I started thinking these other 8 seedlings were just gonna piss me off if I grew them over the next 5 months, because I wanted to look at 10+ females. So I killed them too. Looks like I am 1 and done with AK BeanBrains. Worst germ rate of my career.
Shit happens brother.... clean slate, moving forward!
Seeds are cheap, stressing for 5 months is miserable. I'd pay, just to have a convenient grow. LoL

What ya thinking now?

Shit happens brother.... clean slate, moving forward!
Seeds are cheap, stressing for 5 months is miserable. I'd pay, just to have a convenient grow. LoL

What ya thinking now?
Not gonna pop any beans. Just gonna go back to running these cuts I have for now. I have a bunch of beans I do not feel like popping, and definitely not buying any. I only bought those blueberry's with 100 bucks my mom gave me in a birthday card. And that is only because she is insistent I buy myself something.

Sorry to hear about that luck on the bean KH. Been a lot of bad lots here lately. How is that BCP coming along?
The BCP is looking great! Taking a batch of clones off her in a few weeks and flowering her out. She is probably responsible for me being content with not popping beans at the moment. I really want to run Karma's Sour Diesel BX2, but it is sold out until June or July. Hopefully I can get ahold of 2 packs when it comes back.

Yeah, I saw that on IG also. Karma just did an interview on the Potcast that was really good. So his Sour D is actually a plant from Sour Diesel IBL seeds from Rez. He says the plant he found (in 2 packs BTW) is the best plant he has ever had in his life. Says it smells just like Sour D and the same high. He did not release the BX'1, but says if you run 1 or 2 packs of the BX2 there is a straight up Sour D to be found, and he cleaned all the herming out. Also said his 3 favorite cuts are his Sour D, the A5, and something called "the melon". Honestly his Sour D BX2 and the A5 S1's that he is working on are all that interested me from him right now. Everything else seems to be OG's.

Glad to hear that she is doing well for you brother. I will chopping the second BCP next week I think. Smells are insane!

Its a very vigorous grower when she gets her roots under her. They get very big with little effort.

Back
Top Bottom