Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Oh man, all your flowers are so frosty! Especially that nug of the year wow. Do you have any advice/vodoo chants/magic spells you might like to share with a novice on how to do so?
Hey thanks CN, and :welcome:. I think most of it is good genetics, and then just trying to get the genetics to express itself to the full potential. I will swing through your journal and see what you got going on. I just helped a childhood friend get his first grow going. It is 4 Northern Lights in a 2x3 tent in his closet. Here is a pic at day 53. I think he is doing alright for a first grow.

Oh man, all your flowers are so frosty! Especially that nug of the year wow. Do you have any advice/vodoo chants/magic spells you might like to share with a novice on how to do so?
Just saw your first grow. And you did amazing! I think you did those genetics well. :bravo:

Thats phat! Would be very pleased having her as a first. Definetly a strain in the list of my must tries.
Why thank you kind sir, that means alot. Well if your not going to give me your secret magic potion ;) I will just have to keep on keepin on taking in what I can from my fellow peers.

That is a beauty. I need to find me a true purp. Everytime I grow anything that says it is Purple, I just get green phenos, and maybe a dash or 2 of purp. Nothing that gives me a pile of ground purple weed like that.
Drop ya flower temps at night and your water temperatures bro. In the summer im gonna be experimenting with packing some ice on top of the soil when it gets to summer round here :p.
I hit 2 different purple phenos on a plant i wasnt even expecting lol. Amnesika 2.0 from philosopher seeds. @Orlando Scout has hit one aswell it seems

Drop ya flower temps at night and your water temperatures bro. In the summer im gonna be experimenting with packing some ice on top of the soil when it gets to summer round here :p.
I hit 2 different purple phenos on a plant i wasnt even expecting lol. Amnesika 2.0 from philosopher seeds. @Orlando Scout has hit one aswell it seems
I could do water temps and ice, but my electricity bill is high enough, so dropping temps is not an option at the moment. Now if someone offered me 4k for a pound of purp, ok I can drop temps for that.

I could do water temps and ice, but my electricity bill is high enough, so dropping temps is not an option at the moment. Now if someone offered me 4k for a pound of purp, ok I can drop temps for that.
Haha yer i feel ya. My battle was keeping it warm in the winter but i managed to get it at 22-24C lights on and 13-16 lights off. Dipped lower than that when it got reeeal cold but not too much. Worked a charm for the colour on the plants.
So im going that route when it warms up. Cold water and ice packs ;)

Update day 30 12/12. :peace::peace: :welcome:

We are in the 30 day mark now. Plants are just cruising along at this point. I moved #5, and #6 (the shorter ones) to another tent with a 1000 watt HPS. I had some spots open in that tent, and that way I did not have to prop them up in this one anymore. #5, and #6 are my least favorite. They do not seem necessarily bad, but there is no orange or fruit in the terps. They smell generic like Elmers Glue right now. Not what I was looking for when I created this cross. Good thing is they seem predictable, so if I choose to hunt through these for a male for an F2 I know to cull the shorty's. On to the good..... the tallest #1, and #2 have a fruit punch smell going on. And then #3, #4 have the purest orange terp with #3 like a sack of tangerines. I barely touched #3 moving her, and my hand smelled like pure orange oil. #3 also seems to have the thickest blanket of trichomes. She is my keeper for now. I am still running a clone of everything once more, so my mind could be changed come smoke test time, but I doubt it. I have included pictures of #1-4. That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::passitleft:

Update day 30 12/12. :peace::peace: :welcome:

We are in the 30 day mark now. Plants are just cruising along at this point. I moved #5, and #6 (the shorter ones) to another tent with a 1000 watt HPS. I had some spots open in that tent, and that way I did not have to prop them up in this one anymore. #5, and #6 are my least favorite. They do not seem necessarily bad, but there is no orange or fruit in the terps. They smell generic like Elmers Glue right now. Not what I was looking for when I created this cross. Good thing is they seem predictable, so if I choose to hunt through these for a male for an F2 I know to cull the shorty's. On to the good..... the tallest #1, and #2 have a fruit punch smell going on. And then #3, #4 have the purest orange terp with #3 like a sack of tangerines. I barely touched #3 moving her, and my hand smelled like pure orange oil. #3 also seems to have the thickest blanket of trichomes. She is my keeper for now. I am still running a clone of everything once more, so my mind could be changed come smoke test time, but I doubt it. I have included pictures of #1-4. That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::passitleft:

Dude that is a frost monster... drop time. Watch this space lol

Dude that is a frost monster... drop time. Watch this space lol
Whenever you pop some I would pop more than you want and just kill the stocky ones. They have super tight nodes. Just my opinion. I will select away from these if I further the line, but that could decrease F1 vigor....so the best gems might be in the F1's, but you gotta hunt through it.

Back
Top Bottom