Boptang Fems Test Run

Those look great for 3 weeks!

:yummy:

Happy growing!
Sorry for late replys, not sure why I did not get notification :hmmmm:...thank you.
From its lineage it seems fair to say the Boptang may be some of the best pot on the planet..
:morenutes:
Thanks Donkey! Glad to have you in the journal bud. :passitleft:

Update.
Boptangs are on about day 30, not sure on the BCP x Boptang. I topped the 9 Boptangs a few days ago and pruned them to have 6 branches each. They will get vegged about 7 more weeks. I also popped another 14 Boptang fems. 2 batches of 7 a few days apart. Also on a side not about 70+ of these fems have been popped with 100% germ so far. On to the pics. Nothing too exciting yet. Keep it green. Thanks for stopping by. :passitleft:

Nice bro!

This should be an interesting run, I had some promix hp with EWC & quoddy lobster compost. Thought it would be enough for the 4 twelve gallon pots. But when I took my 1 gallon nursery pot and measured out the soil, I found those pots held about 16 gallons each.

This resulted in being short on soil, so I added 16 gallon of Docs 3rd run high brix soil I had sitting in the corner.

In a nutshell this mix is 75% promix/EWC/quoddy lobster compost and
25% 3rd run dbhbb.

So far only plain water.
Also forgot, I added some bokashi and superfrass in there.

Update.
Plants are on about day 50 since popping the beans I believe. They are all growing into nice little bushes. I topped the Boptang x BCP a few days ago. I popped another 14 Boptang fems recently, so should see alot of phenos by the end of this test run. I included some flower pics of Boptang #2 and #3. #3 is the one fading to black leaves. These were the partents to the Boptang fems.

I'll toss up a few pics of my ladies tonight! Sorry it took so long for me to find this thread. LoL #pothead

:rofl:

Pretty sure @Bilbobudkin420 would want me to tag him too.

Garden looks amazing as usual. :bravo:

Show me the way homie, I'll be taking notes.
:passitleft:

Ok, went to smoke a bowl and check on the seeds. The two Bop Tang are showing well. Much better than any of my big seed company beans actually. They're much more robust and they were
20190921_011545.jpg
the first to pop too. They are about to go solo here in a moment. More pics when they break soil.

Ok, went to smoke a bowl and check on the seeds. The two Bop Tang are showing well. Much better than any of my big seed company beans actually. They're much more robust and they were
20190921_011545.jpg
the first to pop too. They are about to go solo here in a moment. More pics when they break soil.
Nice. I actually threw out tons of seeds that were dark in color, but smaller than average, and some that were normal size, but not quite dark enough. I am sure some of them would of germed, but I was super picky since I had more than enough.

Nice. I actually threw out tons of seeds that were dark in color, but smaller than average, and some that were normal size, but not quite dark enough. I am sure some of them would of germed, but I was super picky since I had more than enough.

I can’t find the [ tears of blood ] emoji :laugh:
Dude, you’re my hero :high-five:
:straightface:

fruity orange mango

Myrcene. Yum. Could boptang get any better? I submit that it could not. ;)
I was lucky enough to strike a mango flavoured bagseed that I’m still growing out, getting some ready for the third and fourth rounds while the second is still in flower. I also drink lemongrass tea specifically for the myrcene.

I think since these seeds are in testing, I will pop two more. I had a couple other seeds that didn't do anything, so I'll give their slots to some more Boptang. I'll dunk the rest in my winter run. Originally, they were all slated for my winter run, but those pictures of Boptang all covered in sticky goodness were too much for me....
:high-five: :green_heart: :slide:

Back
Top Bottom