Boptang Fems Test Run

nice KH....like that #13*
Fire as always nice work:drool::adore::meditate:
Awesome! I appreciate your breeding program. Unfortunately I had to shut mine down as the state inspector likes to check in on me frequently. Since I'm only allowed 4 veg plants I decided to chuck my male. I miss making my own seeds!
Man Hawk the frost on #11 is insane! And the cooler of those leaves is fantastic! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks, everybody for the kind words. :high-five: :passitleft:

I look forward to seeing what my boptang crew will do for me!! Those look amazing! :thumb:

I dropped three more boptang X dodo-dos because I’m not sure the three boptang #2 are going to germ or not. All my other seeds are cracked showing a nice tap root except for those three. So will see
You dropped 3 Boptang x Dosidos? And are the Boptang #2 just Boptang feminized? That was #2 × #3. I am gonna pop a 10 pack of those tonight. And 7 GG4 x Boptang.

You dropped 3 Boptang x Dosidos?
Yes sir. I didn’t think the boptang #2 was going to germ. I just checked about an hour ago, and two out of the three of #2 has cracked. The third one looks like a runt and I’m not sure is going to make it. So now I’ve got
2-mimosa X Boptang fem
3-GG4 X boptang fem
2 out of the 3- boptang #2 fem
2-Boptang X black cherry punch fem
3 Boptang X Dosi-dos (waiting to germ)

Yes sir. I didn’t think the boptang #2 was going to germ. I just checked about an hour ago, and two out of the three of #2 has cracked. The third one looks like a runt and I’m not sure is going to make it. So now I’ve got
2-mimosa X Boptang fem
3-GG4 X boptang fem
:theband: :slide: :high-five:

2-mimosa X Boptang fem
3-GG4 X boptang fem
:party:

Boptidos on day 54. I am chopping in 1 week.

LoL... my 4 BopTang ladies are about the same age. I think I'm on day 55.

Looks like the 2 Mimosa crosses will finish this week. The GG4 will be a bit longer.
IMG_20200406_083748_457.jpg
2020-04-06-08-30-12.jpg

There's another Mimosa hiding in the back of the room that I can't get a pic of without moving a bunch. LoL... feelin' lazy
:passitleft:

@Preston9mm . Nice, I imagine the Bopmosa should have a nice tropical fruit smoothie smell going. I only say this, because my 6 Bopmosa smell just like my Mimosa and they are only on day 21.
Mine reminds me of Sunny D..... or Tampico for us poor kids. LoL

Citrusy, but not all orange... it's got a lil something extra.

Boptidos on day 54. I am chopping in 1 week.

LoL... my 4 BopTang ladies are about the same age. I think I'm on day 55.

Looks like the 2 Mimosa crosses will finish this week. The GG4 will be a bit longer.
IMG_20200406_083748_457.jpg
2020-04-06-08-30-12.jpg

There's another Mimosa hiding in the back of the room that I can't get a pic of without moving a bunch. LoL... feelin' lazy
:passitleft:

Both your gardens are looking great :bravo:
That bop mimosa's terp profile sounds intresting:ganjamon:.
My bcb are in there 7th week too, think there day 53. Some mad cherry/Funky smells coming from them.
Il get some pics in a couple of hours.
Expecting a couple more weeks on them.

Both your gardens are looking great :bravo:
That bop mimosa's terp profile sounds intresting:ganjamon:.
My bcb are in there 7th week too, think there day 53. Some mad cherry/Funky smells coming from them.
Il get some pics in a couple of hours.
Expecting a couple more weeks on them.
Thanks. I was just thinking last night or this morning about you and your BCB, I remembered you had germed some awhile back. Can't wait to see. :passitleft:

Few pics of my 3 black cherry bop.

Here's a link to the journal if you want to take a look

Few hiccups along the way but if it tastes anything like it smells I'm going to be over the moon with it.

They taste like they smell

Back
Top Bottom