Boptang Fems Test Run

What's up everybody? I recently made some feminized seeds. I reversed my Boptang #2 and hit the Black Cherry Punch and Boptang #3. I ended up with over 2,000 feminized seeds, so now I need to test some. I will be popping 6 of each variety in about 2 weeks time once the seeds dry. Each set of 6 will be flowered out in a 4x4 tent.

Peace, and thanks for stopping by.

Alright lets get this party started. I popped 12 Boptang V2.0 and 12/12 popped in under 3 days. 10 were literally splitting out the shell, so just kept those 10, because only have space to flower 6 out. Just gonna keep the best looking 6. Gonna Pop the BCP cross at the end of the month. There are a few folks that should be popping some fairly soon as well, so should be fun.

Update.
I popped 7 of the BCP x Boptang. Got 100% germ. They are the 7 smaller plants in black squares. The 9 in solo cups are the Boptang. Had 10. 1 of the solo cups fell off the shelf a few days ago and snapped her little neck. Oh well. Down to 9.

Hey brother, they’re looking like they are all off to a great start!

Update.
The 9 Boptangs are about 3 weeks old. All are looking squat with stacked node spacing at this point. I popped another 14 Boptang fems recently also, so we are about to see a good amount of those flowered out. I should be vegging these 9 for about 2 months before flowering. :peace: Kitchenhawk

Back
Top Bottom