Boptang x Black Cherry Punch, Organic, 2020

Lancashire farmer

Recently finished a run of @Kitchenhawk boptang (papaya x dosidos x tangie) fems and needless to say I was impressed by the unique characteristics.

Luckily I was kindly gifted a few beans of boptang x bcp again bred by our very own @Kitchenhawk.

These where popped about a week ago and are currently in 7cm Square pots filled with recycled soil placed under a Mars eco 100w led.
As always I'm going to try and minimise any extra inputs and have my fingers crossed that my soil mix will be adiquate. Any additives will come in the form of top dress, microbe drenches and aact.

I've no room in flower for about 6 weeks so these should get a decent veg before being flipped.
Going to pot up as needed with the plan to get to 10 gallon pots before flower. (probaby go straight to a 3g then after a month into a 10).
Thanks to @overlord and @Preston9mm for documenting there experiance with this strain, because of that I've seen how vigorous this plant can be and will be topping and training these extensively.

Big thanks as well to @Kitchenhawk for letting me run this strain.

Think that's enough waffle from me... Please feel free to follow along and jump in with any input you may have.

Stupidly didn't mark when I started these beans.. Think they are day 14.

:passitleft::passitleft:
Thanks all,
Lf.

Small update.
2 of the plants started to yellow slightly overnight, this is my prompt to repot.

One wasn't quite ready so it's staying in its small pot under the mars eco 100w Blurple until it finds its feet. It will probably be kept for the next run.

Other two have been potted up to 11l pots. Same soil mix with a small amount of mycorrhizal fungi thrown in the hole for good measure.

The potted up ones are now in the proper veg room.

This is currently being lit by a 400w dual spec hps but will be changed ASAP (probably tonight) to a 315w 5000k cmh.
Hoping to keep them nice and stocky, they have at least another 5 weeks in veg :laugh:.

Thanks for following :green_heart:
Lf.

Looking good LF
Thanks mate.
Nice , off to a good start kitchenhawks gentics look fire as ever can be. I will be watching this for sure if you don't mind . :passitleft: :nerd-with-glasses:
Glad to have you here buddy.
I am really impressed with the boptang, it's in my top 10's of what I've done in the last few years. From what I've seen the x is just as good :Rasta:.

Day 19
Topped the two aggressive growing plants.

The straggler has finally got roots hitting the bottom of its pot so expecting some good growth over the next week.

The bigger plants are being fed declorinated tap water every other day.
The smaller plant is on the same but daily feeds, hoping to pot this up this week.
Thanks to everyone that's stopped by,
:passitleft:
Lf. :green_heart:

Day 23
The straggler has been potted up to 3 gallons.
Plants are responding well to pruning
and have multiple tops starting to form.
First couple of roots are starting to pop through the bottom of the pots.
Going to give them until day 30 to really find there feet then it's into there 10 gallon final pots.

Next week il be adding some beneficials for my ipm.

Few pics
Straggler-

Other two -

Thanks for following :green_heart:

Lf.

Back
Top Bottom