Boptang x Black Cherry Punch, Organic, 2020

Day 27 12/12
There starting to stink now :ganjamon:, plant one has over took the other two and is looking to be the keeper out of the bunch (always seems to be the slow starters!).

Few random pics

Thanks for following,
:passitleft:
Lf.

I spy lots of frost! Watching this one.
Hey @scrogathon :ciao: thanks for stopping by. There certainly a early shiner, Im excited to see the end results:ganjamon:.

Starting to notice some big differances in structure between plant 1/3 and plant 2.
1/3's bud/stem structure is looking to be a standard hybrid structure, plant 2 is looking more sat dominant.

Couple more close ups

Thanks,
Lf.

Day 37
Plants 1 and 3 ares developing into a dense structure. Plant two's more loose. By the looks of things plant two will end up going a extra couple of weeks.

Plants 1 and 3 have a initial cherry smell but also a gassy tone to them. It's quite a pungent, intoxicating smell.
Plant two is more like a sweet cherry/bubblegum.

Girls are frosting up fast, Il get some better pics this week.
Hope everyone is well prepared for this virus we're experiancing and you're all doing the best you can to stay safe.

LF

Day 37
Plants 1 and 3 ares developing into a dense structure. Plant two's more loose. By the looks of things plant two will end up going a extra couple of weeks.

Plants 1 and 3 have a initial cherry smell but also a gassy tone to them. It's quite a pungent, intoxicating smell.
Plant two is more like a sweet cherry/bubblegum.

Girls are frosting up fast, Il get some better pics this week.
Hope everyone is well prepared for this virus we're experiancing and you're all doing the best you can to stay safe.

LF

Watching with a usb microscope I took them all to 69 days. I am sure different environments make a difference on harvest times.

If one of those phenos start making hand grenade type buds at the tops, I think you will like them. I have the 5 best tops from my plant that did that and they average 5 to 6 grams each.

Keep in mind I clip the buds from the main stem once dry. When I work my way to the top, what once looked like a huge cola is now many buds. The very end of that is what I am referring to as a top in this case.

All along I favored the big solid cola plant, but after it was all said and done the grenade top plant was my personal favorite.

That is one of the 5 tops that total almost and ounce.

Watching with a usb microscope I took them all to 69 days. I am sure different environments make a difference on harvest times.

If one of those phenos start making hand grenade type buds at the tops, I think you will like them. I have the 5 best tops from my plant that did that and they average 5 to 6 grams each.

Keep in mind I clip the buds from the main stem once dry. When I work my way to the top, what once looked like a huge cola is now many buds. The very end of that is what I am referring to as a top in this case.

All along I favored the big solid cola plant, but after it was all said and done the grenade top plant was my personal favorite.

That is one of the 5 tops that total almost and ounce.
Yeah I think the second plant could well go 10 weeks or maybe a bit longer. My environment is far from dialed in :laugh:.
I think you posted pics of that grenade bud next to your fist if I remember correctly? If I get anything half the size of that il be happy.
Ive kept back a cut of each plant just incase I really like it.

That BCP makes my mouth water, from just pictures. LoL
I'll be cloning the next one I run. For sure!
:thumb:

You're in for some serious meds!
It makes my mouth water when I brush past it . The smell seems to stick to anything it touches :laugh:.
I really like the original boptang, the cut I picked out won't be leaving me anytime soon. These bcp x cuts are more of a just in case its better sort of thing.
I'm excited to compare them to the original.

Tried to take a video to show the canopy (or lack of it in this case :rofl:). Didn't manage to catch it before the lights turning on so apologies for the quality, had to shoot it through sunglasses.

Plants have been a bit hungry this week so I've been feeding compost tea every watering. There still wanting more.

We are on lock down over here so no grow shops or garden centres are open to grab supplys, I will probably end up making some fpj/ffj to give them a little boost.

Thanks for following, hope your all stocked up on essentials and all keeping safe,
:passitleft::passitleft:
Lf.

Tried to take a video to show the canopy (or lack of it in this case :rofl:). Didn't manage to catch it before the lights turning on so apologies for the quality, had to shoot it through sunglasses.

Plants have been a bit hungry this week so I've been feeding compost tea every watering. There still wanting more.

We are on lock down over here so no grow shops or garden centres are open to grab supplys, I will probably end up making some fpj/ffj to give them a little boost.

Thanks for following, hope your all stocked up on essentials and all keeping safe,
:passitleft::passitleft:
Lf.

I noticed the same thing in flowering for feeding.
I am much more prepared this round, but not sure if these strains will want it.

Day 44,
Plants have been fed microbe tea and plant magic old timer bloom.

Flowers are getting nice and fat. Frosts building well.

Couple of the lowers

Thanks for following
Lf.

Back
Top Bottom