Bored: Decided To Show Some Tent Stuff

Cannabomb62

What up gromies well i havent been on this since like 2017 lol. Decided to show off some stuff. Alot has changed since 2017. Lol. So lets start this up and yeah feel free ask questions, talk trash, argue, make friends, whatever i dont mind really anything lol just keep the trash talkin to a minimum! Dont wanna make everyone hate eachother! lol but we are all growers we all have our techniques and styles. All is welcome, you can post your setup for people to see your plants your graden issues whatever, im not here to start a grow log im making this post for whoever els is on the same train of boardom as me. Lol. Anyways check it!

Ive since upgraded from hps to all hlg qbs and im in love with these things kinda pricy but they arnt the absolute most expensive they've dropped alot of prices since then. I consider them more midrange in pricing. But thats just me lol i know of budget led and kingbrite too which i would go with budget over kingbrite if i was on a budget but i wasnt. So budget led is more expensive than kingbrite. Kingbrite is china based so they just cheap lol.

So this is an hlg 600r in a 4x4 gorilla at 85% intensity pretty solid beast if you ask me and super powerful.
20201208_065433.jpg

The girls are lovin this thing dont get me wrong i was super skeptical about going led because man the they cost. but im really glad i did.

Ive also switched from bottle nutrients to powders and i like the powders way more than the liquid bottles they are cheaper and work better than alot of bottles (not every company) but a good amount. Plus they store forever which is a ➕. I dont really feel like posting of the bags of nutrients but with this flower run currently is on Perfect grower nutrients they have a website just google it up. Heres some bud shots on the program!
IMG_20201206_071106_022.jpg
20201208_065254.jpg

So right uptop here is a Rosemary Gimlet F2 bred by myself i made the original Rosemary Gimlet by crossing a male apple pie by alien genetics x a donkey butter girl by Exotic Genetix. The results were outstanding. These f2s are also outstanding so far. And with sweet berry funk and gassy, piney undertone absolutely
20201129_044607.jpg
20201129_044520.jpg
20201129_044447.jpg

So my veg area has changed, they are being fed Floraflex nutrients and they love it and i love it super simple and clean as creek water! No seriously its a trip it looks like drinking water when its all desolved. Also running a big veg tent now bumped up from a 3x3 to a 5x5 and man i love having a big veg area. I dont worry about space too much in veg anymore. Now i can comfortably keep my golden ticket phenos around (not the strain lol just a metaphor) lol. This girl up top is my Rosemary Gimlet #16 mom i been pulling cuts from. The other 2 photos are my other project i did which was a male orange shandy bred by me as well crossed him with a girl starfighter F3. Callin it Martian Breath. Well anyways I have more stuff i can show off but ill save it for next time.

20201208_065237.jpg

20201206_065816.jpg

Is there a Mendo Breath, Angel Breath or something in the cross anywhere ? A name like "Martian Breath" would lead me to think that if I seen the strain at a dispensary.
Na lol i knew someone would ask that. its just a personal strain not sellin seeds just makin em cuz i had the room. And i run into alot of dope males so i use em sometimes.

Morning Welcome back ...nice rails ! :p

where’d ya get the 4x4 run off tray ?
Thanks bro. But those trays i got from some guy who tore down his grow and moved to china or some shit. I snagged a couple things from him like pumps and a ppm meter. He gave away like 50 cmh lights lol i missed that one.

Thanks bro. But those trays i got from some guy who tore down his grow and moved to china or some shit. I snagged a couple things from him like pumps and a ppm meter. He gave away like 50 cmh lights lol i missed that one.
It’s Mrs. But that’s ok ;)

score ! that tray would come in handy if I stick with soil ..love the hlg light also..I almost went with that but decided on Spider Farmer 4000 for my 4x4. No regrets. Wish I could have gone with budget Led cause they are a sponsor ( already tried Mars , forever evolving they are ) I’m sure I would have saved money but I’m a plug and play kind of gal. Loving your ladies
:ganjamon:

score ! that tray would come in handy if I stick with soil ..love the hlg light also..I almost went with that but decided on Spider Farmer 4000 for my 4x4. No regrets. Wish I could have gone with budget Led cause they are a sponsor ( already tried Mars , forever evolving they are ) I’m sure I would have saved money but I’m a plug and play kind of gal. Loving your ladies
Oh my fault sorry bout that. But yeah super good score. A tray like this is like 130 at my hydro shop. Pretty good score. Oh yeah those spider farmers are pretty nice lights especially for the price. Ive seen alot of really nice buds under those things. I was looking into those but got the hlg cuz i wasnt on a budget and wanted top of the line. Thanks alot for the kind words:yummy:

It's strong. If you have some time stick around and make a journal i have some new beans im gettin ready to po

It's strong. If you have some time stick around and make a journal.
I was thinkin about doin one. Gotta find some dope beans in my safe. I know i have some stuff that would be cool to hunt through.

Welcome back... I use the HLG quantum boards also, I have three of the 260 watt fixtures. What distance do you keep them from top of canopy during flower?

Welcome back... I use the HLG quantum boards also, I have three of the 260 watt fixtures. What distance do you keep them from top of canopy during flower?
Those are dope i was lookin at those for my other 4x4. But i have it at about 24" and i just mess around with the dimmer.

nice sexy girls @Cannabomb62 glad you finally decided to interact

I found something similar may work for cheap at tractor supply...it's a tray for a rabbit cage! Come in various sizes too!

Back
Top Bottom