Bored: Decided To Show Some Tent Stuff

I found something similar may work for cheap at tractor supply...it's a tray for a rabbit cage! Come in various sizes too!
Thanks !! I actually never even thought to get one until I saw his .. probs still never get one haha
but it’s a great idea .. can also use for Eb and flow eh ..?

Those are dope i was lookin at those for my other 4x4. But i have it at about 24" and i just mess around with the dimmer.
My current grow the girls shot up taller than anticipated, I have the lights up as high as I can get them, which is about 15" above the canopy and I dimmed them down a bit. I have a watt meter coming so I'll be able to adjust the watts. A couple of grows back I kept them about 11" from canopy and ended up with seeds, I believe I stressed them out with the lights too close. Although I have been giving seeds away and I am growing one out right now, all are fems and no one has had hermies (knock on wood).

Here is a pic of my girls almost 5 weeks of 12/12
flowerwk5.JPG

My current grow the girls shot up taller than anticipated, I have the lights up as high as I can get them, which is about 15" above the canopy and I dimmed them down a bit. I have a watt meter coming so I'll be able to adjust the watts. A couple of grows back I kept them about 11" from canopy and ended up with seeds, I believe I stressed them out with the lights too close. Although I have been giving seeds away and I am growing one out right now, all are fems and no one has had hermies (knock on wood).
15 inches with 260s is ok just watch for tip bleaching. But yeah the light could have stressed em out too much par. Just keep n eye on them fems they will herm very easily if stressed out. Fem is a seed made from stress and if the female used is prone to hermi then those seeds will carry the trait. Reg photo period one can herm too.

Dam sound's good ive been glaring at donkey butter pic's on thcfarmer that's how i noticed exotic genetix and got some monkey mint's reg's i popped 3 and ended up with 2 males but the female smells strong with a sticky stem I've taken 2 cutting's i'm hopefull 1 takes shes getting ready to flip with 2 sundae cookies divine genetic, 1 in-house genetic sugercane, 1 chem#4 x otm mosca, 1 darkstar th seed's...Your RG f2 look good al be watching out for picture's

Dam sound's good ive been glaring at donkey butter pic's on thcfarmer that's how i noticed exotic genetix and got some monkey mint's reg's i popped 3 and ended up with 2 males but the female smells strong with a sticky stem I've taken 2 cutting's i'm hopefull 1 takes shes getting ready to flip with 2 sundae cookies divine genetic, 1 in-house genetic sugercane, 1 chem#4 x otm mosca, 1 darkstar th seed's...Your RG f2 look good al be watching out for picture's
Damn bro sounds lile ypu got some fire in the garden. Donkey butter is hella fire. Smells like straight up frootloops, gas, pine, and fresh dirt. Really exotic og terps on it. I havnt grown any other Exotic Genetix but if i can get more of the tripple og line ill get some packs. But yeah man my Rosemary Gimlet f2s are insane actually. Best shit ive grown for sure.

Aye big yin you've got a sweet looking cross on your hands...Ive been lookin at exotic 's meltdown but i ended up getting in-house genetics jellycilious it's dolato/jelly breath it came though the mail yesterday I've been growing a few mosca crosses the seed quantity is 3 outta 10 it's bad & missing seed's to but the smoke is good i was happy with the hyperdrive & moonshine cookies i crossed the chem#4 and moonshine cookies got 600seeds...Anyhoo good job with Rosemary gimlet f2 V1

Back
Top Bottom