Boron or Phosphorus def. or ?

Klaatu

420 Member
Damn, I feel bad. I've got 2 other Q's on the board and now I post another one! (loser)
This time I am hopefully able to upload pictures now. I believe as it looks now I'm not to sure about what 'it' is, it looks like a Boron or Phosphorus def. It's moving fast too.
I transplanted them from my hydro set up to my new FFOF soil about 10 days ago and they were only 3 weeks old. They had a terrible PH struggle for nutes in my hydro set up, so I switched to soil. I think this could be a lingering problem from the hydro, I know that I don't need to feed that soil for about 3 weeks so should I feed a weak (1/4 strength) nutes solution now to replace what was lost? I also flushed the girls in distilled water before and a little after I transplanted.
DSCN0164_480x640_.jpg
DSCN0163_640x480_.jpg
[/url]
DSCN0162_640x480_.jpg
[/url]

Given your situation I would try a light dose of veg nutes and some micros. That poor guy has been through a lot. If you can't correct it soon, you may want to start over. Your leaves almost have that twisted look of being nuked with N.Just my opinion though, good luck buddy.

Back
Top Bottom