Boss's Poor Mans Grow

^^:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:^^^ nice. im sure he'll get a kick out of that upon returning.lol

Found out what happened to Moose. He had been keeping this grow plot a secret...

coverparachute.gif

:rofl:Thats so wrong I can't +rep you yet for that one boss.
Get Well Mr Moose:smokin:

Your skills in the grow room and at the keyboard are awesome. Wonderful harvest!

Thanks man :) In a few days I will have final weights and photos with a smoke report for both plants. They need to cure well. First one is almost done jarring. Bushy is still hanging.

wallaby.jpg

You know if he was hurt bad I will feel horrible for this, but not for too long sooo-- LOL

lol i think they have things like that at spencers.lol niiice. lol hahahah witness-'that wallaby smoked him' :rofl::rofl:

Oh yea, Mago! And my woman's father is a former charter captain who knows all the great spots out south. His father was a friend of Guy Harvey. We get some good fishin' in 'round here. I got a guest room for ya, brother.

Heheh. I make the drive to Orlando in about 1:45 on a nice traffic-less day. Try southern West Palm Beach on the google maps.

Boss, I have to say that you really have a "Green Thumb" I read all the postings and followed it here. Man really great pictures!
Here is a picture of my first grow. Any idea on what strain she/he might be?
My_Biggest_Plant.jpg

Not as good as your pictures though. I'll see if I can get some close ups with my HP. How tall do you let yours get before you Flower 12/12? Boss.

Back
Top Bottom