Botanicare's Pure Blend Growth/Bloom and Atami's B'cuzz Growth/Bloom questions?

mikey420

I recently, as of Friday, finally got set up growing medical mj for the first time. I purchased 400w HPS Hortilux light, a Sun System I light, ballast, desk fan, 1gal pot, and foxfarm ocean forest soil. So for the nutrients I got- Botanicare's Pure Blend Metabolic Grow AND Bloom Formula Organic Compost Solution, Pure Blend Pro Grow Vegetative Formula and Pure Blend soil formula Pro Bloom Fruit & Flower Formula. Also Atami's B'cuzz Growth and Bloom Organic Based Nutrient Additive. I am really wanting to know if i can or should be using all of these at once and a feeding schedule I should be on. I am starting 6 seeds of AK-47 x Blueberry Kush and 6 seeds of Super Skunk x Orange Krush. Also I have I 3 week old clone of (what was unknown till about 30 min ago) OG Kush # 18. I also would really like to know if these are good nutrients and if anyone thinks ill need anything else for the whole grow. Or any info on any of these products or my set up... Id really appreciate. :thanks:!!!

Hey mikey420!

I'm using the same nutes, with liquid karma and cal-mag. I add after 4set of leaves have spouted, 3ml cal-mag, 5liquid karma, and 10ml of pbp grow. Next two weeks bump up too 5ml cal-mag, 15ml grow, 10ml karma. Slowly bump up to see what your plant can take, make sure to check by weekly for changes in plant to make sure you don't over do it as all plants are resilient in tier own way. Could alway look up botanicares website they have a easy to use feeding chart. Good luck.

Cool - I've been looking for others using the botanicare nutes. Most people seem to do ok with the reccomended feeding chart (written on the bottles). I've been using these nutes for years but still working on getting it right for some reason... Lots of different strains going too which is part of the problem. In general I'm using about 75% of reccomended dose. Also- you have nutes in your FF soil already right? If so you probably don't want to feed for quit a while , though I haven't had experience with the at soil.
I'll check in another time- just don't have time to write atm :)

Back
Top Bottom