Both veg and bloom switches on during veg?

Shleprock

I’m new to indoor growing and had a question about an led light I just purchased (viparspectra 900w) Would it be beneficial to grow with both veg and bloom switches on during veg or would it be a waste of electricity?

If I am not wrong, you can use the switches this way:
During seedling: turn only veg on
During veg: turn veg swithes or both swithes on
During flowering: must turn both swithes on. :circle-of-love: Hope this will help. :)

I’m new to indoor growing and had a question about an led light I just purchased (viparspectra 900w) Would it be beneficial to grow with both veg and bloom switches on during veg or would it be a waste of electricity?
No. I have the 700w version of what you have but I have 3 dials, for red, blue, and white, instead of a Bloom switch. The bloom switch is for flower mode. Do not keep it on.

It would be kind of a waste of electricity, but to be honest they'll grow bigger and faster on full power. Up to you. It'd prob shave about a week off your harvest and make them twice the size IMO.

Back
Top Bottom