Bottom core buds

sully508

i got 2 ww's and 2 ak 48s that were top picked.
then i picked the center buds. all good no problems
but the buds at the bottom of the plant keep exploding w/ growth but my question is, is it worth the space/ time and power to continue to keep them in the flower room? the buds are smaller much smaller.
maybe enough a fat joint every 2 to 3 days. they dry faster too.
but i have plants that need the spaces they are in.
could i do a gorilla grow w/ them and let them go all summer. to get them out of the flower room. but they continue push out new small flowers/ buds.
would they grow again in outside conditions?

i put it outside in the ground w/delayed nutes and mg potting soil. dug a 2'x2' hole almost 2' deep and put the remaining white widow plant. then it rained for most of the day.
ill check it next week. really sunny area with weeds higher than the plant. good camo.
nothing ventured nothing gained.
i had it growing most of the winter nov. till present.
its still producing bud at the bottom of the stem and alot of calaxes on the side branches.
its an experiment. at least to me. this is the first time i did this. im just worried about it getting eaten by bugs. if it doesnt work then oh well got 5 auroara indicas from nirvana and 4 swiss cheese.
i got a little over 3oz. dried. after 26 days veg'n and 10 weeks in 12/12.
i soaked the roots in distiled water and bio root from gen. organics before putting in the ground.

thanks 420.
yeah we'll see what happens.
ill up date weekly.
now what to do w/ the ak48. same situation.
i think ill leave this one in its container. 5 gal .
take care man.

i walked by the grow area and they are growing new leaves ak and the ww both loaded w calaxes. i just made it look like im going for walk and stopped to light a cig. then kept walking.
the weather has been sunny 5 days. rainy 2 day avg. 70's to upper 80's
i really dont have to do any thing w the delayd nutes. mabe water it if it doesnt rain.
but they are noticably taller too beening outside. what an awesome idea!
maybe actually working? wow. oct. could be nice. they're getting 13 to 14+ hrs. of daylight per day
but its now up to mother nature now.5;30 am to 7;45pm then sunset. then moon light.

:bravo:

im planning a hike next week w/ some cal mg, advanced pirahna,tarantula,grow,micro,bloom,molases, and super thrive. putting in an ice tea 2 lt. bottle. im just going for a walk in the woods.
make it look like im taking a piss, and pour it all in the soil.
its very safe now but after this. i wont go back in 3 weeks or so.
:thumb: i just got to watch for hunters. so i dont get shot.

Back
Top Bottom