Bottom Fan Leaves Drooping?

klvrgrow11

420 Member
Whats up guys, so I'm on day 26 of veg (day 54 from seedling) growing from soil (ocean forest) and have recently discovered that my bottom set of leaves are drooping pretty bad. It progressively got worse after i adjusted my watering schedule from every 4 days to 3 days. (took advice from an experienced guy who said water only when the plant ''tells you'' it needs...I may have took that a little bit too far, although i always wait for the soil to be completely dry before watering) After watering this past Saturday (sept 7th) I did not see signs of recovery. The leaves do not have any discoloration and are soft to the touch. So ive been reading that it can be a few things. Either under/overwatering, ph level of soil & water (btw i have never tested my ph levels for water or soil and been watering with smart water at room temp since the beginning ) the top set of the plant is looking very nice and healthy. I keep temps inside my tent in between 77-81 with 45% RH. There is a fan inside but isn't oscillating. I also would like to mention that i have yet to feed this plant with nutrients, but been planning on doing so once i acquire the right products. One last thing, I also noticed that the growth of this plant has slowed down greatly in terms of height, but has been showing alot of stem development, do yall think it would necessary to transplant into a bigger 5 gal pot at this point in veg stage? or at a later time? Any tips to steer me in the right path is all all im looking for :/

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Attachments

• IMG_5855.jpg
    IMG_5855.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5860.jpg
    IMG_5860.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5861.jpg
    IMG_5861.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 152
Back