Bought several products... Good for Closet Grow?

WeedSmokerNYC

Okay, I have a Closet Grow Room almost up, I just Ordered the last few things I need Excluding Nutrients.

I wanted to know if the following supplys will be good to Grow the following Cannabis:

My First Time Will be 5 Dwarf Auto AK 47 x LowRyder #2

Second Time Will be 5 Female White Widows

Third Time will be 5 Thai Super Skunk

I need to know if the supply's below will be able to grow these plants 5 At a time [or whichever lives] in a small closet. About 2 feet higher then a Homebox.

I actually just ordered: High Tech Garden Supply
That with the help of a friend who wanted to get in on my Operation. I will be finishing my Closet Grow Room today and will have Pictures up either Friday or Saturday when the Light gets here since its only in the next state. I will be staying on this site for the long run for Learning Experiences and to make a Journal.

What I Ordered yesterday is:

ULTIMATE 400 WATT GROW LIGHT SYSTEM BOTH HPS & MH

Here it is, the ULTIMATE Grow Light, a 400 watt High Pressure Sodium grow light system combined with a 400 watt Metal Halide grow light system. This ULTIMATE system includes one fantastic grow light ballast, two specialty horticultural bulbs (lamps), an awesome four-side horizontal reflector and a FREE heavy duty timer. This is a better value in grow lights than you would find at any other hydroponics store

Also I Ordered some Soil since they had great prices and since they also sold it on the same site.

Product: TEN - 2 Gallon Plastic Nursery Pots

Product: Perlite - 8 quart bag

Product: FoxFarm's Ocean Forest Potting Mix 1. 5 Cubic Feet

Are those some Good Mixes?

Total Costs for the 4 Products?

Product: HTGSupply Ultimate 400w HPS & MH Grow Light
4 Sided Horizontal Reflector
Standard 400w HPS Bulb
GrowBright 400 watt MH Conversion Bulb
No Spare HPS Bulb
No Sunrise Hi-Low Reflector Hangers
Dual Outlet Mechanical Timer - Heavy Duty
No Spare MH Conversion Bulb
Standard Warranty

Price: $164.95
Quantity: 1
Total Price: $164.95

Product: TEN - 2 Gallon Plastic Nursery Pots
!
Price: $10.00
Total Price: $10.00

Product: Perlite - 8 quart bag

Price: $3.95
T! otal Price: $3.95

Product: FoxFarm's Ocean Forest Potting Mix 1. 5 Cubic Feet

Price: $20.95
Total Price: $20.95

TOTAL: $236.79 Including Tax and Surcharges

I think was a real good deal seeing as I saw HPS Lights for $200-300 and this one comes with a MH Conversion which is good for Vegg I believe.

Can anyone recommened anything else?

I bought all these Products from HTGSupply.com - Cheap and 1 State away =D

Sounds like you are just about ready to rock.

What are you doing about ventilation and odor? Those lights get HOT in a closed in space. And with that heat comes the dank odor. I assume you are in a NYC apartment and don't want the neighbors smelling your business.

You may want to invest in good ph meter like the champ from hanna instruments (~$50). Ph issues can have you running in circles.

Think about getting a 60x-100x mini microscope or loupe to examine your trichomes prior to harvest. You can pick one up online or at radio shack fairly cheap.

Start saving your sauce jars or pick up some mason jars for the cure and storage. Good luck and look forward to seeing a journal. :ganjamon:

Thanks seems Im on the right track now =D

Right now Im using Fans.... Big box ones that blow alot of air out. Im kinda on a low budget after spending $350+ on Seeds, Lights, Soil, Pots, Reflective Material, ETC. So in time I will invest on a Oder Controller but probably wont be needed since almost everyone in my Building smokes weed and the rest see me smoke blunts outside my building so its nothing new.

I could pick up a PH Meter at a Local pet store right? I heard there like $5 there but Crappy.

Nutrients I haven't got yet only because my Order was already shipped and I didnt feel like spending more then $250 And cause I have no idea how to use them and still need some professional help.

Also I have a Bag Strain Seed thats been growing for 1 Month in Veg state about 7-11 Inches I didnt measure. With about 3-4 Little Seedlings just poking there heads out. I will post some pictures once my Closet is all setup Im waiting on the Shippment.

Sadly my Lights wont be here till Monday says UPS when its only 1 State away and they shipped it Today at 3Pm.

Anyway Im glad to say I will begin my Journal on the day the lights come in for Both my AK's and Bag Seeds only the Bags seeds will be some Weeks to Months ahead.

Question: Does it matter what age you are if you Smoke and Grow Weed?

Someone told me that if your Under 18 Growing and Smoking weed that this site wouldn't except it but would still give advice.

Back
Top Bottom