Bowl trimmers

It has a screen inside of it. The buds knock against it for the 'trim'.
There is a diy version made with a 5 gallon bucket but seems like it would be harder on the buds.

A pop up lawn bag is what they used as an idea for the trim bag. It looks that way to me anyhow...

It has a screen inside of it. The buds knock against it for the 'trim'.
There is a diy version made with a 5 gallon bucket but seems like it would be harder on the buds.

A pop up lawn bag is what they used as an idea for the trim bag. It looks that way to me anyhow...

I think...THINK the screen is only on the bottom of the trim bag to separate trim from bud. I'll have mine tomorrow and post results. I will get some pics up momentarily of the bud being used.

I think...THINK the screen is only on the bottom of the trim bag to separate trim from bud. I'll have mine tomorrow and post results. I will get some pics up momentarily of the bud being used.
Very cool. Thanks

Hybrid and I are both looking at them. I have some neck/ back issues and some developing arthritis.
Sure would love to trim some hours off of trimming.

Very cool. Thanks

Hybrid and I are both looking at them. I have some neck/ back issues and some developing arthritis.
Sure would love to trim some hours off of trimming.

My back is messed up to. L1-L5 fused, huge metal frame in there. I use to do start to finish home construction for half my life with a bad back. I can honestly say my back never hurt as bad doing construction as it does after trimming a crop.
I'm very prideful in my buds, I do not mind working for it but I am beyond over trimming. In my neck of the woods there's not many decent hand trimmers around either so I end up doing everything. I was considering one of the 5k mechanical units but I'd have to see one in action before buying something like that. Was looking at the centurion pro. Good video of it in action online but without being there in real life its to difficult to see how fine the quality is.

My back is messed up to. L1-L5 fused, huge metal frame in there. I use to do start to finish home construction for half my life with a bad back. I can honestly say my back never hurt as bad doing construction as it does after trimming a crop.
I'm very prideful in my buds, I do not mind working for it but I am beyond over trimming. In my neck of the woods there's not many decent hand trimmers around either so I end up doing everything. I was considering one of the 5k mechanical units but I'd have to see one in action before buying something like that. Was looking at the centurion pro. Good video of it in action online but without being there in real life its to difficult to see how fine the quality is.
I have a titanium bridge in place of my
C-7 and now I need my C-6 replaced and eventually my C-8.
If anything goes wrong after that ,I'm ordering an android body and downloading my conscience.
To hell with it.

I just watched a video. It seems to get that to work you have to let you herb dry all the way to a crisp before trimming. I like to trim when there is still a little moisture left in the nuggets and then jar and burp. It seems like it would be hard to get a proper cure. The video is sweet! I bet they will get rich if people don’t want to dry there bud right. Thanks guys for getting me hip to “trim bags”.

I just watched a video. It seems to get that to work you have to let you herb dry all the way to a crisp before trimming. I like to trim when there is still a little moisture left in the nuggets and then jar and burp. It seems like it would be hard to get a proper cure. The video is sweet! I bet they will get rich if people don’t want to dry there bud right. Thanks guys for getting me hip to “trim bags”.

I'm going to try drying and curing at 62%. Drop down to 58% and try trim. Have to try!
I didn't have a back ache but after trimming for 3 weeks I do now. Neck ache to go with.

Imma gonna be glad to see some snow!

Got few inches here lastnight!

No trim bag yet. Stupid post office! It was addressed to a PO box but yet they sent it out for delivery.
That is lame.
Should be there soon though.
Sucks when you're waiting on something.

I was sweating my new lights being delivered to the right place today. Thank goodness they got it right this time.

My Mars Hydro stuff was delivered to my neighbor two blocks away. They guy walked it to my house. Nice fella.

That is lame.
Should be there soon though.
Sucks when you're waiting on something.

I was sweating my new lights being delivered to the right place today. Thank goodness they got it right this time.

My Mars Hydro stuff was delivered to my neighbor two blocks away. They guy walked it to my house. Nice fella.

Hopefully mars uses discreet packages or you got a chill neighbor. My mom has a similar problem with ups. They keep delivering her the neighbors packages, she's on the odd side of the street n the neighbors are even. C'mon! Its not even right side of the street!

Hopefully mars uses discreet packages or you got a chill neighbor. My mom has a similar problem with ups. They keep delivering her the neighbors packages, she's on the odd side of the street n the neighbors are even. C'mon! Its not even right side of the street!
At least it's on the same street.
Mine went to a completely different one.
UPS always gives me mangled boxes.
They were the ones that screwed up the address as well.
Fedex has always made it here without problem or busted up boxes.

Got the trim bag n tried it out. I gotta say this thing does a great job! Minimally cut my time in half but probably 75%. I think it'd work better using a pound or so of bud, i only used 2 or 3 ounces. My buds are not crispy dry, if anything I will let them dry a bit more throughout the curing process. I imagine there is a bit of technique to get down and I could have went longer. There is 2 methods used for trim bag, I did 20 cycles of each method. Here are the results!

I notice absolutely zero damage to the buds or trichome loss. The trim bag took care of 90% of the sugar leaf, i will just have to pick through and snip out some crows feet n a random shade leaf here n there. Can not wait to try this out on some quantity, i really think the more flower used up to a certain point will actually give better results. Also after just using the bowl trimmer I can say for me that the trim bag is by far the superior tool! Overpriced a bit but will absolutely pay for itself the first use.

A bowl trimmer?
Yes. This one.
1603218486874.png

I notice absolutely zero damage to the buds or trichome loss. The trim bag took care of 90% of the sugar leaf, i will just have to pick through and snip out some crows feet n a random shade leaf here n there. Can not wait to try this out on some quantity, i really think the more flower used up to a certain point will actually give better results. Also after just using the bowl trimmer I can say for me that the trim bag is by far the superior tool! Overpriced a bit but will absolutely pay for itself the first use.
Looks great. I sent the link to HH so she can look it over.
Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom